• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things changing again in T.O.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ Spanish flu lasted 38 years.[/QUOTE] Dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      The compliant type won’t mind when they decide a cavity search is required for entry!!

I have a feeling they will have a line you can’t cross eventually.

You boys counting down the days until your next booster, who knows maybe your body has already lost immunity?

The likes of these show their true colors judging and ridiculing others, be it the organic neighbor, someone’s choice on vaccination etc etc.
      You will likely go 5 times a day if they make cavity searches manditory.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        Another dud to the ignore list.
        I'm crushed.

Comment

Yet another decent thread going off the rails ..
          I don’t have chicken pictures

And people should get their asses back to work but Trudeau just gave more a paid vacation

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            The restaurants are dead - really dead. These vaccine mandates have broken the camel’s back. Shahib gets on TV crying for us to stay home and not “mix” with people. What a piece of work. Instead of planning and preparing for a pandemic, they did sweet tweet and now stand in front of us crying. Soon the snowbirds will be gone, lucky ducks.
            Shahab is an employee of the Saskatchewan government. It's up to Moe and his minsters to make the final decisions on covid measures including masking and contact tracing and now you are blaming Shahab!

WTF are you really that ill informed blaming Shahab when the real problem is Moe dropped all measures July 11th and then wonders why the ICUs are filling up with unvaccinated patients?

Moe should bear the responsibility for those who die of covid because of an overwhelmed healthcare system.

Shahab has looked at the possible modeling outcomes and can see that up to 200 people in the ICU by January is a possibility based on the current trends. We can't even handle 80 let alone 200. And you mock him for being upset? That pretty much shows what kind of person you are.

You better hope that if you or someone in your family needs an ICU bed because of covid that you or they don't get triaged into the funeral home. Then Shahab won't be the only one who is crying.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 23, 2021, 07:57.

Comment

Everything should be opened up! Mostly old and out of shape and people in ICU. Your not living forever get over it. And the Dr s complaining should be fired! Do your God dam job!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Everything should be opened up! Mostly old and out of shape and people in ICU. Your not living forever get over it. And the Dr s complaining should be fired! Do your God dam job!
                Young and relatively health people are also dying of covid.

So the old and out of shape people don't matter?

And we're are going to die anyway?

Unbelievable excuses and stupidity Robert.

Comment

Ah young people are not dying! Get your facts straight! If your over 40 your old! Time becomes a factor on this earth!

Comment

Even before covid quit being an idiot chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                      Ah young people are not dying! Get your facts straight! If your over 40 your old! Time becomes a factor on this earth!
                      Over 40 is old? Are you a teenager or what? LOL

Comment

Well there you go Makar, I trusted what my doctor said about Spanish flu lasting 38 years. Guess I’ll go back to searching the web.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...