• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer development.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer development.

https://everythinggp.com/2021/10/18/fertilizer-distribution-supercentre-project-in-rycroft-advances-with-land-lease-agreement/

Originally posted by makar View Post
    https://everythinggp.com/2021/10/18/fertilizer-distribution-supercentre-project-in-rycroft-advances-with-land-lease-agreement/
    Good, current Cargill McLennan hub needs competition.

Comment

Cool.
      Right in the heart of NG country
      Who’d of thunk it ?

Comment

Did I hear right ng prices dropped 20%
        In Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Cool.
          Right in the heart of NG country
          Who’d of thunk it ?
          It’s Just a warehouse. Would be a good place to make n thought

Comment

If they won't let us build pipelines to ship the NG south or to the coast, how about we turn the NG into fertilizer here and ship it out that way. Oh I remember why, we have a cartel running the fertilizer industry and a government who wants us to go organic. The govt should be trying to bring in investment into the fertilizer industry. Instead they want to tax it to death to transfer the money(buy votes) to the people in the cities. We will see plants close before anything gets built.

Comment

juice just went from $.64-$.94 in the blink of an eye
              this scam the cartels are playing
              its gonna limit the 22 crop as much as drought will
              and not a word is said by all our f u c k i n g useless check off clubs

Comment

How much nitrogen is left in the ground from the 2021 crop? I know the lighter ground with lots of rain not so much but that kinda rate this year. Would you say an average across the west would be 40-50%? The cartel knows it, they aren’t losing any money.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  juice just went from $.64-$.94 in the blink of an eye
                  this scam the cartels are playing
                  its gonna limit the 22 crop as much as drought will
                  and not a word is said by all our f u c k i n g useless check off clubs
                  Just in time when soil tests are coming back , imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                    It’s Just a warehouse. Would be a good place to make n thought
                    The proposal is for a 2000 te/day urea production. Thats about 25% of Canadian consumption according to thier numbers.
                    I'd be interested in hearing what current costs are on a turnkey NH3 plant today.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      The proposal is for a 2000 te/day urea production. Thats about 25% of Canadian consumption according to thier numbers.
                      I'd be interested in hearing what current costs are on a turnkey NH3 plant today.
                      Where is the proposal? The super center in the first link is just a warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        Where is the proposal? The super center in the first link is just a warehouse
                        Genesis officials say the facility would be able to produce 700,000 metric tonnes (Mt) of urea fertilizer each year, with 525,000 Mt available for purchase by farmers through an offtake arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Just in time when soil tests are coming back , imagine that
                          As long as the soil test cos aren’t sponsored by nutrien etc? Lol

Comment

You guys never learn.

Jason and his brother Jim sleep together in a grain auger.

There is less than zero chance this will ever happen.

Comment

I’ll believe when I see it. Kinda surprised there is something getting built at Bell plain. Anybody drive by there to see if what’s on their camera is actually there

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...