• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small things in life ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small things in life ...

Everyone has lots going on in life right now
    But sometimes something simple makes one sit back and realize little things in life that matter ...

Then 10 min latter ..

Click image for larger version

Name:	E688432A-67F0-46C9-8F50-50D26ABC5AF8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	771826
    Yes ,I agree!

Comment

Definitely a perk to living in the middle of nowhere and being outside all the time. My city cousins are always blown away by seeing the all stars and how dark it gets at night when they come to visit.

Land of da’ living skies🍀

Comment

I find it very grounding to have city people come out and be in awe at the stars. I do frequently appreciate them, but having people see them that sometimes even forgot they existed in such numbers and beauty, is renewing. It refreshes how lucky we are.

Kind of like going to the city for a shopping adventure, but then you come home and the smell of the air is home and the bird songs are home and it’s a whole other world.

Actually one of my favourite amusements, usually in summer, is if I’m videoing something in the yard, cows, dogs, chickens, whatever, how on replay the birds song is SO LOUD. It’s such an everyday part of the yard that it’s easy to miss unless you’re focusing right on it but in short videos those little feather balls have lungs!

Today I’m hanging out with the SOs new puppy. He’s currently a small thing in life but his poos sure aren’t!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Kind of like going to the city for a shopping adventure, but then you come home and the smell of the air is home and the bird songs are home and it’s a whole other world.
          I find it is a good practice to go to the big city at least once a year. Just to appreciate what we have out here in the boonies. I can't come home fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I find it is a good practice to go to the big city at least once a year. Just to appreciate what we have out here in the boonies. I can't come home fast enough.
            its a horrible place

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Four hours and it’s time to get home, I tell my in-laws Regina is a nice place and it’s even nicer to leave.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...