• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10,000 on strike at Deere today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been saying that for years Furrow!

Comment

We start this whole shit show and take what they give us. Finally getting paid and all the other vultures steal it out of our pockets before it gets to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Gee Focus on Sabbatical was NOT a goofy idea?
        It was a Goudy idea. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
          I woulda bet on no green paint! U still drive around your yard perched up in one of those tractors the FU guys used to seem to like, that a lot of the CCF clannsmen imported from Russia years ago Aggie? 😉
          You may be right but I don't ride a broom.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            It was a Goudy idea. 😉
            That’s why the whole project unraveled. They had support until religion came into the equation.

Comment

Managers becoming welders!! This should end well.
              Just pay them more and charge more for the new stuff. Call it a labour surcharge. Farmers will pay it. Bitch but they will pay

Iceman

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                You may be right but I don't ride a broom.
                I’ll fix that for you, Aggie.

“You may be right but I don't know how ride a broom”

I’m sure that’s what you want me at to say. Pars
                Last edited by parsley; Oct 14, 2021, 20:06.

Comment

Combines ordered mid sept have build dates of late may early june, ones ordered 2 weeks later are late June early July.
                  A three week strike would put those later ordered machines tight for delivery especially we have another year in 22 like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                    Combines ordered mid sept have build dates of late may early june, ones ordered 2 weeks later are late June early July.
                    A three week strike would put those later ordered machines tight for delivery especially we have another year in 22 like this one.
                    It makes one wonder if Deere is short of component parts for the new models... and the strike could save money while the shortage of component inventories are built back up to reasonable levels...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      It makes one wonder if Deere is short of component parts for the new models... and the strike could save money while the shortage of component inventories are built back up to reasonable levels...

Cheers
                      No gps receivers on almost everything ordered for quite some time, sounds like you better have one to hang off the front of the cab they are being a little cute on pricing as they remove that from the quote value you have to watch the codes . I'd also heard no high speed cameras im not sure about that at this time, cervus was telling me they are finally seeing some in cab stuff on the ams side, everyone is dealing with supply chain issues now, sure glad I believed what I was reading and hearing different places and covered ourselves on things like glyphosphate and spare tires etc last year should carry us through 22. Wish I'd tripled my order of 540 totes though better investment than a lot of stocks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...