• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diesels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesels

Hard on driveshafts and frames. I was cheering for Greta.

Thank you. I have been lecturing the kids about wasting their time watching mindless You tube videos, and insisting they watch something educational. So we sat down as a family and watched part of this one, learned a lot about particulate pollution, physics, air fuel ratio's, and for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. From there, it lead to watching vidoes of double decker car derby's, truck and trailer figure 8 racing, bus figure 8 racing, and flipping cars off a ramp in Holland. The learning just never ends.

All in all a much more educational evening than they would have had if I'd left them along watching pointless videos about particle physics and differential calculus.

Comment

Which truck was Greta's ? I guess if your lumber load doesn't show up on friday there's the reason.

Comment

Greta is in the truck that wins most of the races, mainly because her truck is loaded with lumber harvested from the trees the liberals planted.

Comment

It's cool till ya see that unmistakable blast of white smoke...

Head gaskets are a bugger to keep intact with 650hp, let alone 1200+!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...