• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referendum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    And the farmers and ranchers in Manitoba and BC. What a bunch of lazy welfare bums! Right? LOL
    Not at all, just their province has more lazy bums than Alberta.

If Alberta wasnt hamstrung by our marxist idiots in govt, it would have a its own GDP similar Norway. It would pull Canada back to an actual G7 nation instead of a fake one.

But since they have to carry so many clueless deadbeats in our nation, they get drug down with all of them.

Comment

Underlying this issue is an anti french Canadian sentiment. Rarely are the other provinces who receive equalization ever mentioned. Manitoba for example also receives equalization. Saskatchewan historically also received equalization.

The principles of equalization are sound. Whether or not one region or province is favoured more than others is up for debate.

But don't expect republicans and separatists in Alberta to favour federal spending to ensure some parity in social programs across the country.

Several arrogant posters on this site from Alberta give the impression that Albertans are the only ones who work hard and contribute to the country! LOL

But any suggestion that Alberta is a victim is just political hot air.

How could the richest province with the highest per capita incomes in the country be at such a disadvantage because they are so well off and have to pay a lot of federal taxes at the same rate as every other Canadian?
      Chuck you really are a schmuck. Why did I target Quebec instead of Manitoba, very simple, because Manitoba doesn’t bad mouth our industries or try to curtail their production. As well Quebec pays one of the lowest carbon taxes in Canada and yet pretends to be the climate leader. I could go on and on but there is no point.

Comment

Ignore Chick- he deserves nothing but a kick in the ars.

Comment

probably had lots of that already

Comment

Guys please dont bash chuck. He and the new environment minister just put my kids through college.

Now lets see if they can retire my kids by age 30. LOL

Comment

Relax everyone. The future of our country is in good hands..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trudeau.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	771912

Click image for larger version

Name:	trudeau.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	771913

Comment

Always worked for him in the past.
                Those ladies are sure lucky to have those pictures with such an great man.

Creeepee!
                Last edited by shtferbrains; Oct 28, 2021, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  Chuck you really are a schmuck. Why did I target Quebec instead of Manitoba, very simple, because Manitoba doesn’t bad mouth our industries or try to curtail their production. As well Quebec pays one of the lowest carbon taxes in Canada and yet pretends to be the climate leader. I could go on and on but there is no point.
                  So all the Albertans who bad mouth Quebecers with a long list of percieved grievences and bigotry are innocent?

You better find a better reason to scrap the equalization program than Quebec bad mouths Alberta's industries.

Because across the country governments are working to transition away from fossil energy and former Conservative Calgary based Prime Minster Steven Harper committed Canada to stop using fossil energy sources by the year 2100.

Comment

I heard the best idea yet. Pay Quebec their equalization in oil. They’d put a pipeline in pronto.

Comment

So all the Albertans who bad mouth Quebecers with a long list of percieved grievences and bigotry are innocent?

You better find a better reason to scrap the equalization program than Quebec bad mouths Alberta's industries.

Because across the country governments are working to transition away from fossil energy and former Conservative Calgary based Prime Minster Steven Harper committed Canada to stop using fossil energy sources by the year 2100.
                      Chuck2 read the Reuters article I posted under the carbon capture thread. Yes big cement producers are transitioning from coal to plastic waste. Is that the energy transition you support?!

Comment

chucks gone missing ?
                        must be out burning his chemical jugs?

Comment

It all goes back to Frederick Haultain, the first premier of the Northwest Territories. He wanted Alberta and Saskatchewan to be one province named “Buffalo” to be governed with full constitutional powers by a non-partisan administration. This idea was not acceptable to the federal Liberal Party of the day. The Laurentian Elite's attitude towards the west has never changed. We are stuck in a loop.

What is the Haultain Research Institute? The Haultain Institute is a private educational organization dedicated to finding solutions to address the structural inequities detrimental to landlocked Canadian provinces with views to establish more fair, balanced and renewed societies.

https://haultainresearch.org/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...