• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

1256 new resistance level, courtesy of the quant. I got the above listed 599 and 608 as buy levels. Also a $2356~ target, yes that's $53/bushel as resistance. 2356 popped up back in Late july and i thought it was full of shit, but the drought got worse, it hadn't really rained since, and inputs are getting more scarce. There's no time limit on it but in my opinion we are in a 8 yr drought lining up with the solar cycle and global cooling, the inverse or the flip side of the previous 10 year wet. Be very phucking careful pricing. Feb looks like closest turn point, expecting a high. This is a long ways from over. Only a monthly close under 599 would get me bearish. Somebody shut up the covid threads.... we got $ to make, the kind you retire on.
    Jeezus , macdon is one smart cookie
    Too bad he left us?
    Insight that very few possess

Comment

Seeding delays new buzzword in media now with local flooding in south half of province. Radio girl said that farmers having trouble getting ( crops off ) yes she said it that way twice .

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Jeezus , macdon is one smart cookie
        Too bad he left us?
        Insight that very few possess
        Well you sure know how to jinx a good party

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
          Seeding delays new buzzword in media now with local flooding in south half of province. Radio girl said that farmers having trouble getting ( crops off ) yes she said it that way twice .
          Gummy bear generation.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Well you sure know how to jinx a good party
            FMG. That’s what I was thinkin
            It’s comin back and I’m exiting this time

Comment

A guy around Melville combining Canola that was hailed last fall. Their other outfits are starting to seed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...