• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS now the time to quit admitting unvaccinated people.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drugs is a choice. Obesity is, in the vast majority of cases, a lifestyle choice. Many modern health issues are a result of lifestyle/choice.

In a family member's big city nursing experience in the E.R. where she worked for several years, some of the most gut-wrenching situations she faced were O.Ds.

Almost daily times the cops brought in comatose druggies. What really made it insufferable was that the nursing staff got to know many of them on a first name basis. The druggies, not the cops. The cops hated it too. They were some of the biggest wussies in that room.

Once the druggie came thru the doors, the hospital had to do it all to try to keep them alive. Usually with success because we can. Just to see them go back out into the same rut.

Each one cost several thousand to service, plus whatever it cost the cops for their time and they had to stay there until the patient was stabilized and it was "safe" for the medical team.

These people could come out of their fix kinda crazy and sometimes quite violent.

Some real battles took place there but she was never injured, that we knew of.

One was brought in, had some real issues, went beserk, crapped on the floor, smeared her feces all over the room where they had locked her in, had to call in a special team to deal with her.

These "hospital patients" were all a result of choice. By the thousands, across Canada, all on our tab, and every day.

Should they just be cut off from any further assistance?

I don't know of anyone who gets the Wuhan Flu by choice. And those infected could have had exposure from a jabber spreader as easily as anyone, or perhaps even more so...

Comment

Out of Israel today

It is now expected to be announced that at least FOUR vaccinations will be needed to be considered ‘fully vaccinated’ and able to engage in society.

Over the weekend marches took place in the streets of Tel Aviv against the so called ‘Green Pass’.

Jabs for life. Open your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Locking people at home, forced working from home, skip the dishes to your door, I mean what could go wrong.

All those underlying conditions can be treated with medication. We would have better off to mass prescribe those instead of making a vaccine. Told people to get off the couch stop eating get moving drop a quick 10.

Maybe anyone with a BMI in the severe obese category should be denied service as well.

You can find many patients smoking in the hospital entry way FFS. At St Pauls in saskatoon, the patients go out in front and do drugs.

Covid did not bring about obesity, it's been a major issue long before that.

In fact there are more obese people in rural areas than in urban areas.

Just curious how many Agriviller's on here have the spare tire rapping around their back or have a chunky partner. .

Technology has made it to easy for farmers now a days. How often is the grain shovel used or is anybody still pitching small squares?

Just heard this morning Kenney is begging for the military to come in and help. I guess now that fall is upon us the "Best Summer Ever Alberta 2021" has ended and reality has sunken in.

And Moe halts Sask's organ donations.

But of COURSE our health system is at fault and Covid cases are exaggerated, yet none of the doctors on Agriville are giving examples of other health systems that meet their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Covid did not bring about obesity, it's been a major issue long before that.

In fact there are more obese people in rural areas than in urban areas.

Just curious how many Agriviller's on here have the spare tire rapping around their back or have a chunky partner. .

Technology has made it to easy for farmers now a days. How often is the grain shovel used or is anybody still pitching small squares?

Just heard this morning Kenney is begging for the military to come in and help. I guess now that fall is upon us the "Best Summer Ever Alberta 2021" has ended and reality has sunken in.

And Moe halts Sask's organ donations.

But of COURSE our health system is at fault and Covid cases are exaggerated, yet none of the doctors on Agriville are giving examples of other health systems that meet their standards.
          Excellent post, FF! You made me proud!

I agree with about everything you said. Pretty well had to because you repeated everything I said!!

I am guilty, got that spare tire and should drop oh about 20 - 30 lbs. And pretty well all my farmer neighbours do too.

And yes, indeed, the medical system has failed us every step of the way, I'll agree.

The Sock Puppet's people, before the start of it all, didn't keep the PPE up to date - big, big black mark on their record. Dumped the old and didn't restock with the new. Sent tonnes of PPE to CHEEINA and left our own medical people unprotected.

All this after saying we won't get sick and SURELY don't need masks...

Great post - before this mess is over, we might see eye to eye on more than just this.

It's a start! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Regarding Covid.
            If everyone took everything on Facebook at Face value only, treated it as entertainment only and and always fact checked what they saw, we'd be further along.
            I read ZERO on Facebook, there is 1000's of places to read other opinions/facts that are blocked/ignored by MSM. Any thought contrary to THE NARRITIVE is shamed/demonized.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
              Out of Israel today

It is now expected to be announced that at least FOUR vaccinations will be needed to be considered ‘fully vaccinated’ and able to engage in society.

Over the weekend marches took place in the streets of Tel Aviv against the so called ‘Green Pass’.

Jabs for life. Open your eyes.
              New invention in Israel

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                I read ZERO on Facebook, there is 1000's of places to read other opinions/facts that are blocked/ignored by MSM. Any thought contrary to THE NARRITIVE is shamed/demonized.
                so that is where you will get your medical care when you get covid?that should save some hospital beds.Sister in law lost her father and now an uncle.with another uncle and cousin on respirator.all not vaccinated.i suggest anyone unvaccinated that has any kind of medical problem get your wills in order.get your covid facts from local hospitals not from Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
                  If this was 30yrs ago there would most likely 90+% vaccinated by now, the main difference now is everyone has a forum to express their ideas and feelings no matter how off the wall or fantastic they may be, and plenty of gullible people to read them as though it is gospel.
                  When the vaccine was first available I was hesitant for a while until I thought about basic training 40 some years ago. Every 10 days or 2 weeks we would be lined up like cattle and given a vaccine or a booster nobody ever told us what it was for and nobody asked. Since then I can count on my fingers how many days I’be been sick with anything, and I still only have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
                  Maybe it is time to rethink this vaccination bad notion!
                  For over twenty years now the flu shot has been available to those who want it...I've never had taken one of those either, and that was before social media and forums. Just a personal health decision.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    Maybe the unvaccinated should open their eyes.Who does the sick go to when they want to live? Our health system is doing everything possible to prevent those from getting sick and prevention is always the best treatment.
                    If that were the case, why haven't pop, chips and candy bars been placed in the same store as tobacco?

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                      Pre "vaccine" nurses were coerced to keep working and be brave wearing space suits to work. They were called heroes. Now they're coerced or mandated to take jabs. Something doesn't add up.
                      Unfortunately you are very correct

Comment

The old man was phucked in the head, what was he thinking? Unlike us, he lived through a real pandemic
                        Last edited by macdon02; Sep 28, 2021, 01:33.

Comment

Comment

So sad but true , wise lady .... if I am allowed to even say lady nowadays ffs .
                            Maybe Harris is a better lady LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Before any of the holier than thou pro vaccine crowd get too carried away, they might want to consider what would happen if the conspiracies are true and it does have serious health repercussions down the road. And they themselves become the burden on the medical system as a result of a personal decision they took before all of the information was available.

Does the same standard apply to them in that situation?
                              You need to stop feeding the antivaxers more speculative unscientific BS.

There is no credible evidence that covid vaciines will have any long term negative impact on the population. There are short term risks for a relatively very small number of recipients.

The scientific effort to develop, produce and evaluate covid vaccines in such a short time period has been incredible.

Healthcare will not be withdrawn or held back for those who chose not to vaccinate. Although it is tempting to suggest this when we run out of capacity.

That said, activist antivaxers who spread misinformation and lies should be prepared to face the wrath of public opinion and shut down where ever possible.

Comment

I wonder if death is considered a long term Impact on people? I guess it depends if you died or someone else.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...