• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish list

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    And just so the Eco loons on here don't feel left out, can we consider the Nissan leaf and Chevy volt as muscle cars?
    Well the volt does do one phenomenal "burn out"...

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      Don’t laugh Ford Mach E

This thing is nuts, just listen to it scream.

WOW! How many $$$?

Comment

There are so many that I like , or wish I could have , but a 63 ,64 Galaxie 500 XL with a 390-427 with a 4 speed. My first really nice car was a 68 Ford Torino GT 2 door hardtop with a 302 and bucket seats with a floor shift. Red with a black roof , wish I had it back , but..... Click image for larger version

Name:	1968 ford torino gt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	771665Click image for larger version

Name:	dick brannan galaxie#2.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	771666

Having an old drag car would be a real "gas" also ! What a way to lay waste to the Trudeau carbon tax !

Comment

https://www.mecum.com/lots/PA0819-379971/1970-plymouth-hemi-cuda-sox-and-martin-drag-car/

They sell those famous old drag cars for big money.
          Kind of the original Hellcat as Factory built.

Might be better investment than a lot of crap these days.

You could get appearance money at the shows.
          Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 26, 2021, 08:10.

Comment

I have a few that come to mind. A 67 Mustang Fastback from which my retro one was based on. A 67 Shelby Gt 500 Super Snake,there were only one of these Mustangs produced. I like the 68 to 70 Dodge Challengers and Chargers. The Hellcat or Demon would be a nice new Challenger purchase. Forget about the Charger,it’s a Four door now. A late 60’s Camaro SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Hell cat ..
              My cousin has one and what a wicked ride!!!

Comment

Purple gas was 19 cents a gallon back in 1967. Can’t afford to burn up the countryside with a 454.

Comment

Have a 68 maroon 442 convertible, nice cruiser !
                  Would like 1 with some horsepower some day, girls are finishing secondary schooling and weddings are starting next year. Exciting times lay ahead with new growing families!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                    covidchuck dreams of owning a Lada someday !
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	771674
                    And we all know that communist cars, communist power plants and communist factories don't release CO2 , that's why Chuck is in favor of outsourcing all of our industries there by over regulating them and with CO2 taxes.

Comment

I would like to put the blower off the Cadillac 6.2 on our Chevy High Country. Should make about 600hp.
                      If I could do it without the wife noticing.😁

Big pickup comfort much better than those old cars.
                      Better than a Rover too.
                      Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 26, 2021, 17:04.

Comment

Name:	IMGP9016.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	771684
                        this was my first car
                        they only made 48 of these
                        woulda been a good RRSP

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                          I have a few that come to mind. A 67 Mustang Fastback from which my retro one was based on. A 67 Shelby Gt 500 Super Snake,there were only one of these Mustangs produced. I like the 68 to 70 Dodge Challengers and Chargers. The Hellcat or Demon would be a nice new Challenger purchase. Forget about the Charger,it’s a Four door now. A late 60’s Camaro SS.
                          I watched "Bullitt" last night(had recorded it a couple weeks earlier) starring Steve McQueen(1968)

Cool car chase scene with a Mustang and Charger !

here's the youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos&t=66s

I see in 2008, Ford released a 40 anniversary commemorative edition of the Bullitt Mustang.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bullitt+mustang+movie&qs=LT&pq=bullitt+mu stang&sk=HS1MT1LT2&sc=8-15&cvid=7118F2A5E0FA464487065B2E9F5AF045&FORM=QBRE &sp=5

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                            I watched "Bullitt" last night(had recorded it a couple weeks earlier) starring Steve McQueen(1968)

Cool car chase scene with a Mustang and Charger !

here's the youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos&t=66s

I see in 2008, Ford released a 40 anniversary commemorative edition of the Bullitt Mustang.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bullitt+mustang+movie&qs=LT&pq=bullitt+mu stang&sk=HS1MT1LT2&sc=8-15&cvid=7118F2A5E0FA464487065B2E9F5AF045&FORM=QBRE &sp=5
                            I haven’t seen that movie but will have to check it out. I knew about the 2008 40th.anniversary Bullitt Mustang based on that movie.

Comment

If I had to chose one purchase it will be a 2 lane blacktop clone 55 Chevy. About the worst movie ever made but the car made it a cult classic.
                              Always had a soft spot for shoebox Chevy's.
                              Ultimate sleeper.
                              Had a couple of 57's but always wanted a 55.

Comment

This was a litter mate to my first set of wheels, 78 GMC, pretty much identical right down to the Ralley Wheels and dual tanks. Full time 4x4, 350 4bbl. With the breather lid flipped over, on a still night and the pedal down, it would howl like a superwolf, just so cool.

It got 18mpg. Not much different than my current model, a 2010

Name:	78 GMC Pickup.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	771686

If I find a good one sometime, it could end up in my driveway...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...