• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta emergency doctor says major parts of health triage have begun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
    Yet another well thought out response. You sure are a thinker! I’m sure you make your parents proud.
    What a TOTAL AHOLE!

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
      Nobody knows the why. But we know lots of what’s.

We know they changed the definition of a pandemic so that they could call this a pandemic.

Because they could now call it a pandemic, they could institute the emergency use of untested vaccines on the population. Had they not been able to call it a pandemic, they wouldn’t have been able to use the “vaccines” (gene therapy). They had been trying to make MRNA vaccines work for years (around 30) to no avail, but now all of a sudden they are safe?

They are using two different standards of testing for the vaxed (pcr 28) and the unvaxed (pcr 40). It is known that pcr 40 gives a high number of false positives for whatever you are looking for. I believe it was stated 98% but not 100% positive on that. One should ask, why the two standards of testing? Why are they trying to skew the numbers?

Vaxed people with adverse reactions to the jab within 14 days are being classified as unvaxed? Why? This is skewing the numbers immensely. Then people quote the “stats” to prove that the vaccines are safe…well your stats are rigged!

Dr.‘s are being reprimanded for stating their medical opinion online and elsewhere by medical associations. Only because it differs from what the associations want the public to see.

Again. Nobody knows the end game. Nobody knows why criminals steal, or people lie. But it is happening. And people don’t seem to want to see it, even though it is right in front of their noses.

P.S.- when I am overrun with work, I don’t have time to take hours of footage, edit it, and post it online. The hospitals aren’t as overrun as the media is portraying. That, or the hospital staff really don’t care that there are a bunch of dying patients in their care at that particular moment.
      So respond to these FACTS! Everything stated has happened and ask WHY THE FU CK?

Should raise RED flags for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Are you expecting progress on the Chuck being an a**hole issue by next week?
        Seems overly optimistic to me.

So what did you learn about straight cutting canola? Probably not the best year to make any judgments. Works best for me when it's really heavy lodged and Tangled. Not ideal conditions for cutting and ripening, but great for keeping the pods intact.
        No, but once a week is enough for me.

We learned some varieties better than others. We didn't have pod shatter we lost whole pods falling from stem.
        We learned what densities and canopy to call a go no go.
        We learned that spraying with the drill rows had far less loss than across. Wouldn't bother with a plane here.
        We'll be doing some again. Pod shatter varieties best thing to come along since herb resistance. Even far less swather loss.
        My pos Case swather for sale.
        I'll be hiring it done.

Comment

I see that some Albertans want to ignore the covid health crisis in Alberta hospitals.

The only time some will get concerned is when they or their family will need health services that are not available. Then suddenly they will have a change of heart.

Lots of unvaccinated patients who are ending up in hospitals are expressing regrets to staff and family about not getting the vaccines.

Comment

What's that Chuck?
            I can't see or hear you.
            Got your fertilizer bought?
            Last edited by blackpowder; Sep 28, 2021, 08:51.

Comment

Hey BP don't worry about hospitals and covid. As long as you are fine no need to worry? Its somebody else problem untill it affects you or your family.

Comment

In 1992 I took a Health Economics class at the U of R. At that time the professor emphasized that triaging and rationing was a normal mode of practice. So now, why the outcry about normalcy? Somehow I think the media is sensationalizing what is normal. Desperate means for desperate men.
                Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 29, 2021, 08:18.

Comment

So not having enough ICU spaces and staff and letting alot of people die is normal?

So since this a normal state of affairs when is the last time this happened in Alberta and Saskatchewan?

Most of the cases in hospital could be prevented with vaccination. A much lower cost and more effective alternative than over running hospitals ICUs.

Did they not cover vaccinations as a more economic option than letting people get sick from a highly contagious disease?
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 29, 2021, 07:48.

Comment

As for ICU spaces, there does seem to be a shortage but health boards must be anticipating the need. With many smaller hospitals interspersed in the province, I suspect they can’t all have an over-supply sitting empty most days, just in case... In small cities we are often lucky to have a few doctors and a hand full of nurses. Covid too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      In 1992 I took a Health Economics class at the U of R. At that time the professor emphasized that triaging and rationing was a normal mode of practice. So now, why the outcry about normalcy? Somehow I think the media is sensationalizing what is normal. Desperate means for desperate men.
                      I guess I dont really know, but I suspect the "normal" triage etc is like taking the guy with a massive heart attack into emergency before the guy with a broken finger. What they are talking about now is removing a ventilator from one guy to let die and give it to the guy accross the hall because he is 2 yrs younger or doesn't have high blood pressure. That's not quite the same scenario.

For those that dont think the hospitals are in trouble, you are flat out wrong. My daughter needed an xray yesterday, luckily ordered in a dr office and not in emergency. The ER in Olds resembles a city Er after a major catastrophe. Staff rushing back and forth, areas cordoned off, distress calls everywhere. Not much help available if you need emergency treatment. Like 20 hr waits. Red Deer hospital has been sending covid patients to all the rural hospitals to make room.

I am back to considering our health professionals heroes, glad someone is willing to take care of us, not a job I would want to do ever but especially right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        What they are talking about now is removing a ventilator from one guy to let die and give it to the guy accross the hall because he is 2 yrs younger or doesn't have high blood pressure.
                        18 months and we didnt get any more ventilators?

Let me give the govt a piece of free advice. If we are going to keep this level of vigilance over this virus, then start preparing right now for the 5th wave which will coincide with mass waning immunity in the early vaxxed who have just been greenlighted to mingle freely.

Comment

There will be booster shots. Already starting for the most vulnerable and seniors in long term care.

Vaccinations are still the most cost effective healthcare piece in a pandemic.

Since when do fiscal conservatives start believing that prevention with vaccines is not a good cost effective strategy to reduce the impact of infectious diseases?

The other options all cost a lot more money and more lives.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            There will be booster shots. Already starting for the most vulnerable and seniors in long term care..
                            You mean the booster shots that give an extra 12 days of protection? Bi-monthly boosters LOL Thats a hard fail.

The ivory tower eggheads better get back to the drawing board real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              There will be booster shots. Already starting for the most vulnerable and seniors in long term care.

Vaccinations are still the most cost effective healthcare piece in a pandemic.

Since when do fiscal conservatives start believing that prevention with vaccines is not a good cost effective strategy to reduce the impact of infectious diseases?

The other options all cost a lot more money and more lives.
                              How much does personal responsibility cost?
                              Eating healthy, excersicing, avoiding unnecessary social gatherings, helping the most vulnerable so they can minimize contact. Avoid hazardous activities so as not to contribute unnecessarily to the already overburdened health system, stop using druds, alcohol, cigarettes, take precautions around known carcinogens, don't make countless off topic troll posts on an agricultural forum, driving everyone's blood pressure through the roof.

Or we could just hope that science can create endless vaccines so we can continue to live as unhealthy and as dangerously as we want.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                How much does personal responsibility cost?
                                Eating healthy, excersicing, avoiding unnecessary social gatherings, helping the most vulnerable so they can minimize contact. Avoid hazardous activities so as not to contribute unnecessarily to the already overburdened health system, stop using druds, alcohol, cigarettes, take precautions around known carcinogens, don't make countless off topic troll posts on an agricultural forum, driving everyone's blood pressure through the roof.

Or we could just hope that science can create endless vaccines so we can continue to live as unhealthy and as dangerously as we want.
                                Hey Mr. Spell Check, do you take any "druds" while "excersicing"

You're the one that wanted to be the smart ass!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...