• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blow-Out Lumber Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blow-Out Lumber Prices

Every one of us probably has a fall wish list project and CBC is saying lumber prices are back down to reasonable again. Haven’t had time to check it out. Anyone been shopping for lumber lately?

I read that too so called the lumber yard, definately better than it was but the example of a 8ft 2x4 at $3.95 in the article was still over $7 here. 3/8 plywood just under $40, 2x6 16 was $22. So better but not back to where it was yet, and I want to build a couple sheds, corrugated metal still going up. $2.20/sqft for colored metal. They are still having supply issues with some things they cant get.

Comment

Freind built a deck checked 3 places. Less than 1/2 price if he turned right instead of left when he hit the hyway.
      The ones that paniced and stocked up at the high prices are trying to make someone else pay for thier mistake.

Comment

The OSB mill 10 miles from me, announced a couple days ago that they are cutting production 10-15% immediately to keep prices up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...