• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rather Interesting: Catherine Austin Fitts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather Interesting: Catherine Austin Fitts

https://rumble.com/vl3dnd-catherine-austin-fitts-unravels-the-real-covid-agenda.html

Parsley did the drought effect your crops this summer.?

How's harvesting going, what % have you got done?

Are you thinking about pre-buying your fertilizer this fall, or are you thinking prices will come down in the spring?

Never opened your link, but is Catherine Austin Fitts a farm marketing consultant you've used?

This is a marketing forum as pointed out by several posters, naturally your link is marketing related, right?

Comment

I had a $6 oat target hit on Monday, maybe I should of put in a target for $7

Comment

Good one forage. What's your opinion on using 22 shells as a form of currency?

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
          Good one forage. What's your opinion on using 22 shells as a form of currency?
          Their value depreciates quickly as they get further away from the muzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
            I had a $6 oat target hit on Monday, maybe I should of put in a target for $7
            Seems like only a year ago we were getting that for #1 13.5 Red spring wheat oh wait !!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...