• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Green (Party) View on Canada’s Ag Present and Future

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Green (Party) View on Canada’s Ag Present and Future

Farms.com spoke with Green Party Agriculture critic Dr. Maria Rodriguez. Farms.com has also contacted agriculture party critics from the federal NDP, the Conservative Party, and the Liberal Party’s minister of agriculture for their party’s view on how they see the agriculture sector and offer insight on what the future may hold should they take power.

Watch the Green Party Video.

https://www.farms.com/videos/business-and-finance/farms-com-2021-election-video-with-the-green-party-171351.aspx

Shouldn't be a green party! Wast of tax payer money!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      I'm not a Green by any stretch of the imagination, but the heaviest punches at last night's "debate" were landed by Annamie Paul, one on Blanchet when he complained that she insulted him - she replied, "That's not an insult. It's an invitation to educate yourself."

And then she stated the obvious by saying that the Prime Minstrel isn't a feminist, proceeding to rhyme off the "strong women" that he sacked - Jane Philpott, Jody Wilson Raybold, Celina Chavez Chavannes, showing his hypocrisy.

Trudeau responds with - I won't have you telling me how to run my caucus - and she just shrugs, hands out - thank you for proving my point.

Priceless!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        …. That’s not how a democracy works, sorry. Over 1 million people voted for them last time and they have official party status and (perhaps until next week) elected member(s) of parliament.

What’s your justification for there not being a Green Party despite this?

Comment

US is shaking in their boots. Polls are proving that the American election was stolen from Trump and the midterm elections are just around the corner. CNN getting scared calling what everyone saw, “Trump’s Lies”. But the polls say otherwise. 👍

Comment

I thought we we talking about a Canadian political party (if you consider the Green's one) and it's Ag policy.

So what does Trump's election loss have to do with either.

The Agriville Adm. started the thread as it is Ag related and many posters on here are demanding this on Agriville.

Then a QAnon follower from his Cellar decides Trump is part of the Green Party's Ag policy.

Comment

My apologies, dear masta! 😱

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...