• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall is here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall is here

Septic tank guy making his rounds , swallows have left the shop and there's 10 kitten's on the deck this morning!!!!!! Happy labour day weekend guys .

Let’s all hope this weather straitens out for a few weeks and the last half of harvest goes better than the past 10 days .

Comment

ATM forecast good for a week....but changes daily....Climate Change, I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        ATM forecast good for a week....but changes daily....Climate Change, I guess?
        No doubt. Yesterday’s forecast was bad. Today’s looks great. Weekend?

Comment

It’s been a tuff 10 days for us, 4” of rain and 150 acres of blown canola swaths taken off. Good wind yesterday but also misting thru out the day, dead calms and fog this morning, currently at 95% humidity, hope to take a test later this afternoon. Good luck all.

Comment

Morning coffee cruise - I’d say 80% of harvest is done SE of Regina. Basically Canola green spots holding up total completion. Hawks and ravens are plentiful waiting for mice and baby rabbits in lentil stubbles. The deep ruts left by huge grain carts are very visible in these soft fields. Kochia is loving compacted areas and roadsides. Its time to hit them hard. Seems like the silver, red and green seeders could produce a really nice second crop with a couple months of heat. . 😜
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 4, 2021, 11:22.

Comment

Have you noticed, “Farm Cash” is back. Plastered all over the thread. Get in line cause we all need cash, for lottery tickets😂

Comment

Geese are moving. And not the snow birds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...