• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sotrovimab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sotrovimab

https://www.sotrovimab.com/
    Seems Health Canada has approved this antibody treatment earlier this summer, it's being distributed currently and results are as good or better then vax to delta. Downside is, it has to applied early. Cant be on 02, similar to other antibody treatments. So if you think you got it, admit it, and ask your Dr for the outpatient treatment. This will cause a shxxstorm. Here's the HC EUA. No mrna. Chances are if you are loaded with ailments and vaxxed, you'll get it when your lips turn blue. Gotta ask otherwise. It's a 3rd generation antibody treatment and better then the "conspiracy theory" stuff with longer efficacy then vax.

https://covid-vaccine.canada.ca/info/sotrovimab-en.html
    Last edited by macdon02; Sep 4, 2021, 01:28.

Good catch Macdon. The provax crowd are going to have their minds blown some day in the future. We all know vaccinating 3 times a year for this is pure folly.
    Welcome back

Comment

I think 1500 unvaxed Americans going for the big dirt nap each day might know a bit about folly
      Where is the daily death tracker on the 3 shot a year vaxers ?
      There is not one and no need for one.
      That about sums it up.

And this new treatment, if the razor sharp medical genius donald trump has not endorsed it ,how can it be good .
      if it is an approved treatment. That means commie plot. Well strike 2
      Plus if you do not
      Get it from your veterinarian or pool cleaner guy .
      And it will not kill a single worm .
      Sounds like Hitler at work to me.
      That is strike 3 .
      Plus one of the developers of this treatment, exposed to it , ended up in Hospital, with a really bad ingrown toenail..
      That is enough proof for me never to take your new treatment.
      Last edited by sawfly1; Sep 4, 2021, 06:21.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Good catch Macdon. The provax crowd are going to have their minds blown some day in the future. We all know vaccinating 3 times a year for this is pure folly.
        Welcome back
        that is great.i sed to get severe colds before I started getting the flu shots.even though there is medications that can reduce my cold symptoms I prefer the flu shot to getting sick and have to take something for it.kind of confused cause the same health Canada also approved vaccines but you do not believe them that they are safe.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...