• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid $100 for the Jab in AB, Masks back…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid $100 for the Jab in AB, Masks back…

Looks like the 4th Covid wave is here!
    This could have a big impact on Commodities…
    Can lock in $20.50 fall 22 Nexera!
    The world is crazy!
    Cheers
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Sep 3, 2021, 18:07.

The new Ralph Bucks! Kenney Bucks!

Comment

I know of a mine in estevan gave 400 on your paycheck if you got vaccinated and a credit union is giving 200 to vaccinated employees and if you do not you have to wear a mask at work.

Comment

I don’t care about the bribes I will never accept but who is paying that for canola?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
          I don’t care about the bribes I will never accept but who is paying that for canola?
          Bunge 2022 Nexera program July 2023 Delivery over $2 premium

Commercial Canola $20 Basis off July 2023 futures
          Aug 31 2021 price was $18.53 July 2023 Delivery
          Cheers

Comment

Wonder how far they will go down the fake vax rabbit hole before they will be forced to admit that it doesn't have any beneficial health affects at all. Unfortunately, I am afraid we are going to find out the answer is a long ways. Masks don't help much either and they are back again. Like erecting a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. Nothing is too dumb for gubmint.

Comment

And over 70% of Albertan's in a Leger poll support a vaccine passport!

Why is Kenney listening to a relatively small number of libertarian anti vaxers who don't care about anything except themselves?

This should finish him off politically because he looks like a ditherer and incompetent when it comes to covid.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                Looks like the 4th Covid wave is here!
                This could have a big impact on Commodities…
                Can lock in $20.50 fall 22 Nexera!
                The world is crazy!
                Cheers
                Tom4Tom, after the worst drought in Alberta in decades, have you gone out and bought UPC's hat "Best Summer Ever Alberta 2021"

You have to admire the UPC's leadership, they definitely have their finger on the pulse of agriculture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...