• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Waldo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Waldo

Jason Kenney back from holidays in hiding while covid surges. Can you say vaccine passports?

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Jason Kenney back from holidays in hiding while covid surges. Can you say vaccine passports?
    Can you say treason and crimes against humanity? FDA and Phizer executives are scurrying like rats and 'retiring'. For Nuremberg 2.0 politicians will not be off the hook.

Comment

The devil made me do it. That was crazy even for you. L.O.L.😂

Comment

Kenney and other UCP party members were selling their "Best Summer Ever Alberta 2021" hats at feed stores that were selling Ivermectin.

Apparently Kenney was raising money for the next election, he is the least popular Premier in the country and is hurting O Toole's campaign.

You Alberta guys really picked a winner.
        Last edited by foragefarmer; Sep 2, 2021, 21:05.

Comment

Dont worry, we will keep sending equalization money to broke azz Manitoba.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E9uuODkVoAIFm4x.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	771434

Comment

Again you guys want to criticize an Alberta issue? Give it a rest already unless you live here.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Like the Liberals at Christmas time when the rest of the country was locked down ????
              Or the majority of the politicians??
              Just sayin

Comment

Was not allowed to even go to my parents place while politicians were on Christmas holidays with family
                are you for real on that comment????
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 3, 2021, 04:02.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Dont worry, we will keep sending equalization money to broke azz Manitoba.

[ATTACH]8459[/ATTACH]
                  Our dream is to sell enough hydro ( maybe the only energy source left to sell ) and replace Alberta as the cash cow of our great country. Brian was heading towards getting a handle on our debt and then that stupid covid thing had to happen. P.S. I don't think the teachers union liked him .

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    Again you guys want to criticize an Alberta issue? Give it a rest already unless you live here.
                    This is my opinion , as a fellow who is 35 miles from the Alberta border and does a fair amount of business in Medicine Hat : Jason Kenney on his worst day is 10 times the premier that the spineless idiot with a liberal stripe down her back Rachel Knothead.
                    The NDP if elected will put Alberta into the dark ages just like what we here in Saskatchewan went through for DECADES !!!!

Comment

He's on ctv right now what you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                        He's on ctv right now what you talking about?
                        exactly what I just stated. I could care less what the MSM reports.

Comment

Simon says put your mask on! Next vax cards.
                          Last edited by agstar77; Sep 3, 2021, 15:15.

Comment

Kenney is giving a $100.00 gift card to any Albertan now getting the Covid Vax.

I wonder if you have to use the gift card to buy the UPC hat "Best Summer Ever Alberta 2021"

Come on Albertan's loosen up, you have to admit Kenney is so confused, and he's at the controls of your province.

Comment

Still waiting for more $$$$

And you two...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	771437

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...