• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer

Bayer inspectors checking soybeans? Anyone seen them and what are they up to?

Trying to stop some guy named agstar from brown bagging from what I heard.😜🤣

Comment

Not a great picture but was from combine on way other plots ..

000’s with a 00 strip

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        Trying to stop some guy named agstar from brown bagging from what I heard.😜🤣
        As I said before ivermectin is good for flea beetle removal.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          I heard that wives tale once. Apparently a certain operator in these parts was dosing his brown bag with pour on for seed treatment. He had all kinds of those ideas but whether it was actually true I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Wow, tough crowd!

Comment

Actually about a neighbor that had bayer at his farm. He was doing the brown bag thing. I do think they have a lot of nerve considering how bad this year has been.

Comment

Ask if they are going to send their Nazi friends for you.
                Can't bury your past these days.
                They have one that can't compare.

Comment

I’d gladly accept them to come out and see how poor their truflex looks. Rather than worry about brown bagging, maybe put time and effort into R&D. I’m referring to Dekalb mostly. Pioneer and the others are going to eat their lunch on rr canola before long. I’ve been loyal dekalb grower for years. Put up with some interesting varieties but yield was always there but these truflex ones will lose them more business. Enough Pioneer salesmen hovering around like Sunlife reps here. It’s easy to switch. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    I’d gladly accept them to come out and see how poor their truflex looks. Rather than worry about brown bagging, maybe put time and effort into R&D. I’m referring to Dekalb mostly. Pioneer and the others are going to eat their lunch on rr canola before long. I’ve been loyal dekalb grower for years. Put up with some interesting varieties but yield was always there but these truflex ones will lose them more business. Enough Pioneer salesmen hovering around like Sunlife reps here. It’s easy to switch. Just saying.
                    I grew some Dekalb DKTF98CR and Pioneer 44h44 and 45h42. The Dekalb looks the best of the bunch, but the combines will tell the story. Never grown any of these varieties before. Wasn't sure what to expect. Liked the early season vigor of the 98CR and the 45h42. The 44h44 didn't seem to have as much umph coming out of the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                      I grew some Dekalb DKTF98CR and Pioneer 44h44 and 45h42. The Dekalb looks the best of the bunch, but the combines will tell the story. Never grown any of these varieties before. Wasn't sure what to expect. Liked the early season vigor of the 98CR and the 45h42. The 44h44 didn't seem to have as much umph coming out of the ground.
                      I tried tf98 beside 7565. 7565 was thicker with more pods and its the one that’ll be mothballed next year. 2 years ago there was lots of truflex planted around which wouldn’t cure, dry down, or yield well. I understand further east there wasn’t the issues but in this area it was a dud. What I hear around and see it doesn’t appear they’ve cracked the code yet. A poor year such as this shows which varieties handle stress the best.

Comment

Will never grow truflex 99 again shelled
                        Worse than rhe regular canola not pod
                        Shatter resistant. Had 2 crops so was
                        Waiting what a mistake I made.

Comment

So does 98 shell like that? Mine is close, but decided to wait today, and possibly tomorrow to start cutting. Seemed like the main stem pods might want to shell if I wait too long? Just seemed to open easier than the pioneer varieties.

Comment

Bayer got serious with the neighbor . Going back 3 years lawyer contacting him tomorrow. Someone sent an email to Bayer.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              Will never grow truflex 99 again shelled
                              Worse than rhe regular canola not pod
                              Shatter resistant. Had 2 crops so was
                              Waiting what a mistake I made.
                              Want to thank you for this tidbit of info. I went and checked mine closer, and it seems the bottom pods on main stem were close to popping, but the rest of the plant was fine. It is on a 700 acre piece, so haven’t finished cutting it yet, but definitely shells easier than other varieties. Seems you have to cut with about 20-30% colour change as opposed to 50-70% on other varieties.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...