• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitoba brings back COVID-19 orders, limits restaurants, bars, bingo halls, sporting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on "giggle bush"?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Not to mention, the spelling and grammar in that post is a crime against the English language.
      Was in a hurry, but typical of AB5 so selective who to do the critiquing on regarding all issues.

Nothing worse than a directionless fence rider.

Besides, you'll never hold a candle against Grassy in any respect.
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Aug 30, 2021, 15:15.

Comment

All I read was a post about your spelling and grammar. Nothing about grassy. But maybe it is the Manitoba way to spout off about a different topic than people ask/talk about. Would explain pallister’s comment about rain when quizzed about covid.

Comment

Glad I don’t have room in my cellar. If I did have room for people it would be full of vaxers.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
            All I read was a post about your spelling and grammar. Nothing about grassy. But maybe it is the Manitoba way to spout off about a different topic than people ask/talk about. Would explain pallister’s comment about rain when quizzed about covid.
            Ab5 knows what I'm getting at.

Best for you to stay on the sideline when your a few steps behind instead of playing catchup. Kinda embarrassing!

Hey grammar cop AB5, not critiquing FB's above post.

"Like Button Buddies" bunch of hand holders.

Tomorrow is Pallister's last day as premier of MB. I thought he did a good job. Never did hear the interview your speaking about.

Are you still loving that spin-less p ussy you guy's in Alberta call premier?
            Last edited by foragefarmer; Aug 30, 2021, 18:02.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Ab5 knows what I'm getting at.

Best for you to stay on the sideline when your a few steps behind instead of playing catchup. Kinda embarrassing!

Hey grammar cop AB5, not critiquing FB's above post.

"Like Button Buddies" bunch of hand holders.

Tomorrow is Pallister's last day as premier of MB. I thought he did a good job. Never did hear the interview your speaking about.

Are you still loving that spin-less p ussy you guy's in Alberta call premier?
              Probably because there aren’t any spelling or grammatical errors. Funny…people don’t say anything about those things when there aren’t any!

Yeah, I’ve never seen our premier spin around either…I will agree with you on that!😉😘
              Last edited by flea beetle; Aug 30, 2021, 18:36.

Comment

When MB leaders crash their own economy with covidiocy they will probably just pony up to the equalization trough for more.

Whole country will need a bailout from AB.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                  Probably because there aren’t any spelling or grammatical errors. Funny…people don’t say anything about those things when there aren’t any!

Yeah, I’ve never seen our premier spin around either…I will agree with you on that!😉😘
                  Since we are on a roll here, I'll bet forage farmers poor 5th grade English teacher is spining in her grave right about now.
                  Do you see what I did there?

Comment

Oh sorry, forgot we aren't allowed to use the provided "like" button anymore either!

Comment

While I am flattered that you even consider me worthy of comparing with grassfarmer, I could never compete with his tact and humor while correcting someone's grammar.

But one does not need to be an English scholar or grass farmer to critique your previous post. That many errors in one post would even make sf3 blush.

I understand you are in a hurry, but how does it take any longer to type a U than an A? You is closer to the center of the keyboard anything it should be faster?

Do you keep in touch with grass farmer? Wondering how he is managing the drought I think his area must be some of the worst? It would be interesting to see how well his management system works compared to most on a year like this. That should have given him a large advantage, but no rain is still no rain I suppose.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...