• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 million more

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 million more

Announced just hours/ minutes before the election call. Now how is it being administered.

And what about the grain side???

Not a mention about western canada in Trudeau's announcement
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 15, 2021, 10:05.

Promises , LOL like the Billion trees and a million new jobs they promised 😂

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Announced just hours/ minutes before the election call. Now how is it being administered.

And what about the grain side???

Not a mention about western canada in Trudeau's announcement
      Where is the 400 million going to.?never heard anything .

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        I think it is to match the agri-recovery ask from the provinces for the cattle guys.

And then the provinces will have to make another ask for the grain farmers.

Nothing is done proactively, all reactive.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
          Of the five million provincial Ontario funding, matched 60/40, so additional 7.5 million from Feds (total 12.5 million), that is coming to my area, it is all for buying feed, transporting feed, sourcing and transporting water. A minimum of 60% of cattle will be gone from here by time winter sets in, nearly total herd elimination if no help was received at all.

I just got in from raking one 25 acre field, normally produces 90-110 5x5's. I think I may have 2.5 bales once I go bale it tonight. Maybe 3 if I am really lucky.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...