• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election call???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Polls show Nova Scotia will go Conservative. Hopefully a sign of things to come right across the country. Surely only a select few segments of society can condone what the Prone Minister is doing to the country.will you look at those numbers. Looks like an anti-Liberal vote. Good Canadians can’t like the attack on regions, the unfair treatment, the arrogant disregard for individual rights, the way Trudeau has treated dissent, especially female dissent. His threats now to civil servants won’t come across well in this election.
    Remember hearing Harper speak at a function about his election loss. He said at the start it was theirs to lose and all indications they were to win but as the campaign closed in on the election there was an inexplicable rapid change in support. He called it a disruptive force. Granted he and his party did some dumb things and were tone deaf in the dying days of the campaign. There’s a reason sock boy called the election so soon. It isn’t so much a test of current policy but a means of political survival. Increasingly I hope the electorate at large realizes this. If he does gain a majority I could see the bribe money drying up soon as a lot of his more than his usual excesses was at the behest of the ndp to keep the govt from falling.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Polls show Nova Scotia will go Conservative.
      Maybe NS will finally be tired of being a permanent welfare state and stand on their feet again. A generation of voting Liberal has destroyed that province.

Comment

Will the TURD Bucket wear a bullet prof vest this time???

Comment

Even though JT didn't come up with the term she-covery, when he uses it to potentially increase his female voting base, is it an insult to women or does this tactic just make him look more ridiculous.
          I asked one woman and the word, "phony" was mentioned. Another older lady said he was cute . . . . . doom awaits us again.

Comment

If you are scared togo the poll to vote, you can order a mail-in ballot. I wonder if they are going to keep track of how many sent out and to whom. Maybe they’ll follow the US play book. I haven’t heard yet if vote counting is done at polls by people on election day or by machines two weeks later. I’m not really hot on surprises.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...