• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile working Canadians ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile working Canadians ..

Are going to get fleeced on tax’s while many still on the government tit .....

This is all over

Meanwhile, govt just announced mandatory vaccinations for all civil servants including air and train passengers and encouraging private business to follow suit.

Watch 20% of the work force quit in protest even if they are vaccinated. Watch patrons avoid businesses with nazi style paper checks.

They are playing with fire here.

Comment

An oilfield related trucking company I know of has work for all of it's units.
      Half are going to Ritchie's because they can't get drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        An oilfield related trucking company I know of has work for all of it's units.
        Half are going to Ritchie's because they can't get drivers.
        Very few I know go to oilfield recently.
        Western Canada,US or Overseas. Even the guys who never got dirty.

Wages dropped way off and not busy enough to make it worth while?

Comment

Oh to be 20 again all this money and opportunities out there for the taking !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
            Oh to be 20 again all this money and opportunities out there for the taking !
            My 21 and 19 year old did extremely well this summer. All kinds of work , but they now realizing how much tax they must pay for their lazy friends to sit on their asses and do SFA and get free money .
            Running their own business has sure opened their eyes to what’s happening in society right now . That’s a good thing but also very aggravating for them to see the truth of what’s going on .
            Liberals simply buying off a whole new generation.

Comment

Big problem now is guys so desperate for workers they hire anybody who comes through the door. Some can't do the job but they have to keep them anyways. That's why are ag parts system is so screwed up with delays and botched part orders. Picked up parts for the combine today the box seemed a little small so I opened it up before I left the dealership. Yep only 1/2 parts were shipped should have drove the extra hour to other dealer and picked them up myself .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                My 21 and 19 year old did extremely well this summer. All kinds of work , but they now realizing how much tax they must pay for their lazy friends to sit on their asses and do SFA and get free money .
                Running their own business has sure opened their eyes to what’s happening in society right now . That’s a good thing but also very aggravating for them to see the truth of what’s going on .
                Liberals simply buying off a whole new generation.
                And these leftist fu ck heads on here think it’s good

Comment

Many farm family households also received covid program payments.

There was even a thread or two about how to collect CEBA for farms.

There have been a few calls for $100 per acre whether you need it or not.

Cattle producers are getting some drought relief.

Crop insurance and Agristability will kick in for many producers and the Provinces and Feds will run up some deficit spending to help farmers survive this massive drought.

So you should be careful who you call a leftist, considering that many farmers will need taxpayers support and subsidies to survive.

Comment

Chuck you like to slam fellow farmers at every turn
                    Calling some freeloaders and all kinds of false narratives.
                    Some may have gotten cerb, but at least they are still working and contributing to the economy

Comment

Best one I saw this week was
                      Communism is easy to fall into but you always have to shoot your way out of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.