• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain

Huge winds and flash rain and thunder from Mars 1:30ish last nite. A light show in the sky. It passed. Came back an hour later. Then before breakfast, it rained. Quit.

For the rest of the day it spit, rained an quit and repeat all day long

Just absolutely poured just now. TV even went gray. Skies are cloudy. Ten minutes later quit. Going to rain again, I’m sure.

Hope other areas got rain.Pars.

What is rain 😂

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      What is rain 😂
      Do the rain dance! Don’t just wait for it to happen; make it happen!

Comment

Information texted to me said Echo Lake 1.1 inches, very little at White City, less than 1/4 inch. It wont help the lentils and not much else either.

Comment

Sorry, sumdum. I was really hoping it would have been more widespread. Thought it would be. Might still happen! Cloudy as all get out.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
            Do the rain dance! Don’t just wait for it to happen; make it happen!
            Ohhhh I tried , in early July ... was not pretty and did not work very well .
            Got a lot of wind and lightning , that it . The rain gods were not happy

Comment

Ohhhh I tried , in early July ... was not pretty and did not work very well .
              Got a lot of wind and lightning , that it . The rain gods were not happy
              Try it again. But in the nude. Should work! 😌

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                Try it again. But in the nude. Should work! 😌
                Well ..... that may have been the issue 😂
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 9, 2021, 22:18.

Comment

Some light showers going through actually
                  Building as they go east after here but still something I guess . Freshen the air , stain the barley kinda timing

Comment

Got 1.5 inches yesterday while loading cattle trucks. That gives us a little over 3 inches since may 1 . Maybe will help corn grow and fill a little more and set up repair of pastures for next year. Need another 4-5 inches to build up watertable and fill empty dugouts. Air is a little fresher this morn !

Comment

1.2 inches, should plump up kernels as crop still has some green. Smells so refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                        Got 1.5 inches yesterday while loading cattle trucks. That gives us a little over 3 inches since may 1 . Maybe will help corn grow and fill a little more and set up repair of pastures for next year. Need another 4-5 inches to build up watertable and fill empty dugouts. Air is a little fresher this morn !
                        Nothing quite like handling excited cattle in the mud.
                        Did you have all your RFID tags in?
                        I hate those things.
                        Hope all went well and you have three bidders after your cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          Nothing quite like handling excited cattle in the mud.
                          Did you have all your RFID tags in?
                          I hate those things.
                          Hope all went well and you have three bidders after your cattle.
                          No tag problems and yearlings sold well. Noticed quite a few wet nosed calves at the sale and they where selling good too but was told their mommas where on the same bus when they came to town. Will likely have to replace those yearlings early this year I think the fall run will be moved up by at least 40-50 days but I could be wrong.

Comment

Some light showers going through actually
                            Building as they go east after here but still something I guess . Freshen the air , stain the barley kinda timing
                            Staining won’t be an issue this year Furrow
                            Only stipulation is that it will hafta have a bit of germ
                            Last edited by Guest; Aug 11, 2021, 07:40.

Comment

Quaker has adjusted their specs so they can at least get some to work with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...