• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parsley’s Notebook

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parsley’s Notebook

Thank you for your notes and emails. Right now, I am particularly pressed for time. In the last year and a half I don’t think I’ve ever worked harder, but I see a light at the end of the field. Estates are comprehensive, and take time and diligence. Both accountant and lawyer knew their stuff and were so damned good.

The middle of September I hope to install a new virus protector into one computer without business on it, for Parsley’s Notebook. Update and coordinate the toys.

Three busy iPhones, two of them plugged to the hilt. (I note 27K photos on this iPhone I’m typing on). Three computers. One iPad. And a perfect Vic 20 with all the games. 😀 (Check today’s antique price)! Plus gadgets galore all filled with the saved. 😄

If things go to hell in a handbasket with your free speech gagged and bound in your barns, we’ll even have a meeting place

In the meantime, there are mineral rights to deal with on several farms, as well as GST entries this aft, lol, and family heirlooms /info/history, and machinery, and bales to check, and a fencer to feed, (he’s already built me three miles of fence, super fencer) and grain to finish selling after Christmas and I’m almost finished my trilogy, but not quite .........

In the meantime I bought a Kubota and bucket
    and tiller... you know me.. .........sigh.

In the meantime I’ll leave you with this for a laugh:

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/category/equine/

In the meantime, I still love cows and fields, Pars
    Last edited by parsley; Aug 9, 2021, 12:42.

I will always appreciate the phone conversation we had years back. It helped give me confidence to continue thinking outside the box.

Looking forward to the notebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      I will always appreciate the phone conversation we had years back. It helped give me confidence to continue thinking outside the box.

Looking forward to the notebook.
      Your ideas were already packed in your mind, Sheepwheat. I just listened to them flowing out. But thanks for the nice words.

Farmers have no idea how many skills they have developed. That’s the work load. Finding what to do with all the skills is the fun part. Pars

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
        Your ideas were already packed in your mind, Sheepwheat. I just listened to them flowing out. But thanks for the nice words.

Farmers have no idea how many skills they have developed. That’s the work load. Finding what to do with all the skills is the fun part. Pars
        I am certainly not who I even thought I was. I hear you on the fun part. My wife and I are just getting to that fun part. Farming is fun again!

Comment

We are all a work in progress.
          There are times when our heart is no longer in what we're doing. The work then is to re find your passion for something.
          Not easy at all but surrounding yourself with positive energy and good hearts essential. Like minded people then seek each other.
          This work life long and we all have bad patches. At least that's what I'm telling myself LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            We are all a work in progress.
            There are times when our heart is no longer in what we're doing. The work then is to re find your passion for something.
            Not easy at all but surrounding yourself with positive energy and good hearts essential. Like minded people then seek each other.
            This work life long and we all have bad patches. At least that's what I'm telling myself LOL.
            You’re right. Friends talked me into playing bridge again. Fabulous during the winter. Piles of friends. Wonderful neighbours. Interesting work. Hard work ( moving everything off one farm to the other) Lots of company. I’m lucky. But I need to remind myself every morning to not buy cows. 😯

Comment

Election time is coming methinks. What do I vote? Politics is important this election because the NWO does not want Canadian farmers owning land. That’s You.

2019 commentary.

https://historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2019/03/george-soros-tides-foundation-and-ppc.html?m=1
              Last edited by parsley; Aug 9, 2021, 14:40. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                Election time is coming methinks. What do I vote? Politics is important this election because the NWO does not want Canadian farmers owning land. That’s You.

2019 commentary.

https://historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2019/03/george-soros-tides-foundation-and-ppc.html?m=1

Well Pars, I cannot say that this exactly fills me with jubilation.

Comment

!

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  https://historylessonsdeleted.blogsp...d-ppc.html?m=1

Well Pars, I cannot say that this exactly fills me with jubilation.
                  I spent a lot of time studying it in 2019. Links. I liked him, but reluctantly RT’d it to my Twitter followers. . Somebody just retweeted that 2019 post of mine back to me on Twitter last night.. I looked up some more stuff again this morning instead of GST. I was not jubilant either.

Sometimes, what you don’t know in the beiginning, and boils down in the end is this: success can be the result of planned pre-determination.( for example, ive got a notion the next Fed elextn has already been pre-determined by tmail-in ballot fairy wands.

Lots of people working together can pull off even global schemes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...