• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explosion in Germany

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explosion in Germany

Bayer chemical factory in Leverkusen destroyed along with other factories causing toxic concerns and evacuations, two days ago and North American media focuses on islamaphobia reconciliation and vaccine percentages.

But the media deserves high marks for covering the story of The Kokanee Groper of going after the Habs for drafting another "offender"...

"Mailloux was charged with defamation and offensive photography and was fined approximately $1,650.

“As a lifelong Habs fan, I have to say I am deeply disappointed by the decision. I think it was a lack of judgment by the Canadiens organization,” Trudeau said. “I think they have a lot of explaining to do, to Montrealers and to fans from right across the country.”

The Canadian Prime Minister isn't happy the Canadiens drafted a player who was fined in Sweden for sharing an explicit photo without the woman's consent

"Reporter Who Claims Justin Trudeau Groped Her 18 Years Ago Identifies Herself"

They cover what's important?

Comment

There is something very unsettling about Justin Trudeau. How can he sit in front of the media and preach about morality... calls us racist yet he paints himself black on several occasions, gropes women yet calls out a young teenager who took responsibility and did not deny his error in judgment?

How can people look to this Incompetent, arrogant a-hole and think he should lead the country.

Wow is all I can say - good luck to Canada if he wins again... we deserve whatever we get if we elect the Liberals again.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
        There is something very unsettling about Justin Trudeau. How can he sit in front of the media and preach about morality... calls us racist yet he paints himself black on several occasions, gropes women yet calls out a young teenager who took responsibility and did not deny his error in judgment?

How can people look to this Incompetent, arrogant a-hole and think he should lead the country.

Wow is all I can say - good luck to Canada if he wins again... we deserve whatever we get if we elect the Liberals again.
        Sounds exactly like a few of the preachers here on Agriville

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post

And Women under 40 VOTE for this devil SOB prick?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            But the media deserves high marks for covering the story of The Kokanee Groper of going after the Habs for drafting another "offender"...

"Mailloux was charged with defamation and offensive photography and was fined approximately $1,650.

“As a lifelong Habs fan, I have to say I am deeply disappointed by the decision. I think it was a lack of judgment by the Canadiens organization,” Trudeau said. “I think they have a lot of explaining to do, to Montrealers and to fans from right across the country.”

The Canadian Prime Minister isn't happy the Canadiens drafted a player who was fined in Sweden for sharing an explicit photo without the woman's consent

"Reporter Who Claims Justin Trudeau Groped Her 18 Years Ago Identifies Herself"

They cover what's important?
            But we all learned from it, correct?

Comment

I noticed we haven't heard from our resident anti-chemical, hates everything to do with Bayer, Austranada lately.
              And now their chemical factory blows up.
              Does anyone know where our favorite ecoterrorist has been lately? He might need an alibi

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                But we all learned from it, correct?
                Well all of us except for the Habs draftee, obviously.

If the Groper thinks a hockey team showed bad judgment by drafting a guy that owned up to his wrongdoing, what does it say about a whole country that put a proven Groper in the driver's seat?

"Believe the woman", he said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...