• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electricity alert Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    Sask power today recommends turning down AC so power grid can keep up.
    Oh shit my tesla needs charging.
    Power grid is lite yrs away from keeping up..
    And yet ...... none of the dumb ****s can understand that
    Hey I know what to do
    Anyone with an electric vehicle can only charge them on solar panels or windmills
    This will sure slow down traffic as well

Comment

I like that Case: everybody with an electric car must put up the solar panels or windmill to keep it charged. Vely, good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        The baby boomers in north america grew up in times of plenty relatively speaking. Energy was cheap and wasting it was a way of life. Still is for a lot of people.

We never experienced the great depression or the dirty thirties.

The lessons to conserve and live within your means, reuse and recycle are mostly ignored.

The houses are often overly big and expensive to heat and cool and suburban hockey moms drive a $80,000 dollar gaz guzzler to pickup a drive through meal on their way to cottage where the family will enjoy a big boat and all the trimmings.

So when the shit hits the fan and our of lives of excess are suddenly pushing the limits, maybe we should be a little less greedy and remember there are a lot of people in this world who have very little, and turning down or turning off the AC is not such a hard ship.
        In the future they will talk about the excessive indulgence of the Baby Boomers.

But this last two years is all millennial baby. More added to the Federal deficit in the last year than the rest of history.

So I think we know where the excesses occurred.

Comment

Discovery Ford at Humboldt took a Tesla on trade if anyone is interested.
          Person bought a GAS burner..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...