• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is RBA stock a good investment?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is RBA stock a good investment?

Just throwing that out for a discussion....

Sale dates have to be filling up faster everyday.

Depends how many guarantees they give....

Comment

I am the farthest thing from a sophisticated investor.
      I owned RBA from it's IPO on for a few years. Haven't looked at it lately.
      But if you're a buy and hold.
      Look at a chart. Look at dividends.
      Look options.
      RBA from memory has only one of those three and always seems range bound. Even during growth years.
      It might be a trader, but not a keeper.

Comment

I am as far from a sophisticated investor as Tokyo is from Toronto. One thing I do know though is that it is easy to get tunnel vision about stocks. What happens in western Canada doesn't determine the future of RB no matter how important it may be to us. I don't own it and have no intentions to own it which likely means it would be a smart buy for the rest of you.

Comment

With how busy they are you would think the stock would perform better. The dividend is weak so I have never bought it. My guess is that they have lots of overhead and management fills their own pockets in various ways. Likely had a few guarantees cost them as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...