• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SE Sask storms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE Sask storms

Looks like some big ones rolling all through the SE

I’m losing my mind and quit watching the radar a hour ago and will find out tomorrow morning, right now sick

Comment

Got a assortment of rain and hail. I really think the damage is done and better if it hailed lots.

Comment

2 tenths..
        Crop will survive for 2 extra days..

Comment

2 in a5 markinch or close

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
            Got a assortment of rain and hail. I really think the damage is done and better if it hailed lots.
            Unfortunately that’s the case in a huge area in western Canada

Comment

Missed last week cause it moved SE,,, gonna miss this one cause it's going NE,,, west of Weyburn picking it up going both ways!

This one looks like it could end up in the "ghetto".

Comment

The crop damage from the drought is huge and widespread, 75% of total acres could be looking at next to no production. The trade has not picked up on this yet but I think next week the shit will hit the fan. I’m not sure what the implications are of such a huge and unseen event. The crop insurance payouts will cost many many millions and will not be near enough to cover the expenses.

Comment

The crop damage from the drought is huge and widespread, 75% of total acres could be looking at next to no production. The trade has not picked up on this yet but I think next week the shit will hit the fan. I’m not sure what the implications are of such a huge and unseen event. The crop insurance payouts will cost many many millions and will not be near enough to cover the expenses.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	EX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	771293

just in case you needed an exclamation point BW...

Comment

That is a game ending- nail in the coffin- shitty forecast Larry, I think we better stop looking at the crops and go watch our girls play ball instead.

Comment

The trade in canola has a lot of traders taking notice, up $40 tonight and I believe $100 in the last 3 trading days. Still no rain in the forecast and temperatures in the low 30’s for the end of the week.

Comment

I’m pretty sure it translates into, two and a half inches at Markinch Saskatchewan.

Comment

That is a game ending- nail in the coffin- shitty forecast Larry, I think we better stop looking at the crops and go watch our girls play ball instead.
                          I agree... i looked at Saskatoon, Outlook, Hanley, Watrous, Saskatoon on Friday
                          Hutz at Blackstrap will combine on irrigation = that's the only sure bet.
                          Anything would be better than looking at crops and forecasts right now...
                          2 weeks to Girl's Provincials - my daughter forgot how to pitch during COVID... lol
                          I don't know if she has enough time to get it back ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	map.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	771294
                          Last edited by LWeber; Jul 11, 2021, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                            I agree... i looked at Saskatoon, Outlook, Hanley, Watrous, Saskatoon on Friday
                            Hutz at Blackstrap will combine on irrigation = that's the only sure bet.
                            Anything would be better than looking at crops and forecasts right now...
                            2 weeks to Girl's Provincials - my daughter forgot how to pitch during COVID... lol
                            I don't know if she has enough time to get it back ...

[ATTACH]8239[/ATTACH]
                            So good to see kids back playing sports 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                              The trade in canola has a lot of traders taking notice, up $40 tonight and I believe $100 in the last 3 trading days. Still no rain in the forecast and temperatures in the low 30’s for the end of the week.
                              I honestly don’t think even in 2002 the canola ran up in early July
                              They have taken notice for sure because they know they had a way over exaggerated supply from last year and got caught with their pants at their ankles now

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...