• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haiti President

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haiti President

Quite the carry on in Haiti as usual. Wannabe corrupt dictator gets assassinated and our water head leaders calling it a tragedy. Just another bad dude running a broken nation. Supported by Canada and US governments. Democracy is only convenient if it benefits your interests.

Might be the only way to get rid of those kind of leaders?

Comment

Is Haiti a democracy? I thought it was communist?

A real sad tragedy, that such a beautiful island as Hispaniola couldn't be managed and brought into the 21st century. D.R. isn't a whole lot better outside the resorts.

Comment

Haiti is democratic. Has a constitution, elected govt. This president refused to call the senate to reconvene, fired all city mayors, refused to hold a presidential election, embezzled public funds into his banana business, and thus ruled by decree. Frankly the tyrant like most others had got what was coming. I say maybe it’s the spark that cleanses a few other tyrants around the world. Sickens me to see all these leaders of the free world to boo hoo the buggers demise.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
          Just another coincidence

[ATTACH]8234[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8235[/ATTACH]
          But I thought Hillary lost? Sounds like she must be in charge of foreign affairs again?

Comment

Really? Don’t bring covid into this. This guy was on the same page as papa doc. If our leftist water heads running the show here in the “free world” whom actually condoned this banana republic dictator to exist and countless other Haitian despots were to bump him off for refusing a vaccine; I don’t see the logic. FML

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...