• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Speculation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election Speculation

Trudeau visits Sk and Calgary today.

Climate cash being tossed around down east, passenger rail projects etc.

New Indigenous GG installed should wrap up that portion of the vote. Our native friends will be sold down the river for another generation and then wonder what happened again.

The virtue signal is coming hard. Not so much for any sound economic policy for this country other than piling on the debt.

On one of the political shows prior to the parliament break...lazy phuckers....was mentioned either September 13 or 27 is the day they are looking at for an election.

Comment

Love the pic on twitter that Jason LeBlanc has up,

https://twitter.com/jasonauctioneer/status/1412586189568290817 https://twitter.com/jasonauctioneer/status/1412586189568290817

You might have to click the pic, in order to see a Native guy standing behind the Turd, giving him "bunny ears"

lol so deserving, for the photo op prince.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        On one of the political shows prior to the parliament break...lazy phuckers....was mentioned either September 13 or 27 is the day they are looking at for an election.
        That should make the Ab referendum very interesting, or a dud.

Province is about to enjoy an extended oil super cycle and should be in fighting mode for the feds this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
          Why do you think he cut his hair… that should be all he needs to do to get this simple minded electorate to vote for him, no??
          Its all about perception to the general voters.

How many people know that Erin O Toole is actually younger than Trudeau. Wouldn't know it by looking at them.
          One looks like your grumpy old aging dad, and one is your try to be young uncle who has never really held down a steady job, but who you think is cool because he smokes weed.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post

https://twitter.com/jasonauctioneer/status/1412586189568290817 https://twitter.com/jasonauctioneer/status/1412586189568290817

You might have to click the pic, in order to see a Native guy standing behind the Turd, giving him "bunny ears"

After getting 38.7 million I thought he’d at least get a hug.

So 150 kids are coming back to the Cowessess reserve from foster care, I’m assuming these kids are in foster care because they weren’t taken care of, dose the reserve need to build a new residential school for all the kids coming home? there is approximately 190 households on the reserve.

Comment

I think an election in September is a foregone conclusion.

There are more than enough Tru-Anon supporters east of the Manitoba border to give him a majority.

I am astounded with such an abysmal record of governance that Canadians are set to give him a majority and what amazes more is the only people standing in his way are Jagmeet Singh and Yves-Francois Blanchet!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                After getting 38.7 million I thought he’d at least get a hug.

So 150 kids are coming back to the Cowessess reserve from foster care, I’m assuming these kids are in foster care because they weren’t taken care of, dose the reserve need to build a new residential school for all the kids coming home? there is approximately 190 households on the reserve.
                I hate to say it but I think we all know how this is gonna turn out. How can the Chiefs and Elders not see it coming, those kids dont have a chance, especially the girls, and somehow 20 yrs down the road this is gonna be my fault again.

Comment

With O'Toole imploding in the polls it looks like a slam dunk for Shiny Pony to get a majority. So much borrowing and spending in the aftermath of Covid has convinced most Canadians that a pandemic is almost win/win.

Comment

Otooly has fallen flat on his face in Ontario and Quebec and has lost his support in the west by saying they will keep the carbon tax. We are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                      Otooly has fallen flat on his face in Ontario and Quebec and has lost his support in the west by saying they will keep the carbon tax. We are screwed.
                      No, this just gets us closer to the inevitable separation. A conservative government would just slow the process down for a few years in hopes that something would change. And it wouldn't. More of the same, combined with the coming energy boom will really fuel the fire. Better to have a common enemy in Ottawa during these times.

Comment

Fact is, Libs are simply better at playing politics that Cons, same with Dems in the US vs the Reps (sneaky, slimy, buying media, abuses of power etc). Other sad fact is the majority of people don’t follow politics and so are not in touch with the daily stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          Conservatives deserve what they get putting him at the helm, absolutely no vision. These guys just don’t know how to play the game. Really unfortunate, the only silver lining would be western separation however that’s very unlikely. We will be stuck being the east’s Bit$h going forward.
                          "We will be stuck being the east's Bit$h going forward". That's exactly what those eastern ****s want you to think. Maybe we need to block some hiways or something. It wasn't that long farmers got put in jail for selling their own ****ing grain into the USA so change can happen if you don't bend over and take it in the a$$ so ****ing easy.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post

Some pictures are worth a thousand words

Where are the covid mask police ????? Ohhh the humanity..... sound of silence
                            If that was at a rodeo in Sask it would have made nationwide media of shaming of no masks , especially if it was just Moe

Comment

I will never understand politics. The PM puts in policies that literally cost AB billions of dollars in lost revenue yet there is Kenny meeting with Trudeau for some green line funding and helping Trudeau take back Calgary Center

I wouldn't get my hopes up on that referendum.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...