• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checking View Post
    So what's the risk - reward you didn't asked?

Well, there are numbers for that. For June 2021 in the US, a few less than 10,000 had there lives ended by a covid variant. Of that number, 99.2% were unvaccinated, 0.8% were vaccinated.

Does that tell you anything? Apparently not.
    It doesn't tell them anything checking. It never ever ever ever will. This is the effect of cognitive dissonance, most likely being poorly educated, and social media.

Following the second dose, VE increases to greater than 85%. Vaccines provide a high
    degree of protection from COVID-19 infection
    , it is expected that a small proportion of vaccinated
    individuals may become infected as no vaccine is 100% effective and no one ever said they were.

So the dumb a$$es who haven't got their 2 shots - get them. Stop being such a bunch dick heads.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      It doesn't tell them anything checking. It never ever ever ever will. This is the effect of cognitive dissonance, most likely being poorly educated, and social media.

Following the second dose, VE increases to greater than 85%. Vaccines provide a high
      individuals may become infected as no vaccine is 100% effective and no one ever said they were.

So the dumb a$$es who haven't got their 2 shots - get them. Stop being such a bunch dick heads.
      someone shit in your corn flakes again?
      I've got both shots
      second knocked me on my ass for a week , could hardly climb up into sprayer
      none of my business or yours either, who gets it or who doesn't
      worry about yourself
      Last edited by Guest; Jul 5, 2021, 14:00.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        I don’t get how a farmer would believe a comment such as “unvaccinated are the breeding ground for variants”.
        In my experience weeds only become resistant by adapting to tolerate chemicals we use, I highly doubt organic land has resistance issues unless they were there prior to becoming organic. Why wouldn’t viruses act in the same way, so therefore making vaccinated people who get infected the more likely place for mutations.
        If I am wrong please correct my logic.
        You absolutely hit it out of park! PERFECT analogy! Read and think farmers, this makes 100% sense.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
          I don’t get how a farmer would believe a comment such as “unvaccinated are the breeding ground for variants”.
          In my experience weeds only become resistant by adapting to tolerate chemicals we use, I highly doubt organic land has resistance issues unless they were there prior to becoming organic. Why wouldn’t viruses act in the same way, so therefore making vaccinated people who get infected the more likely place for mutations.
          If I am wrong please correct my logic.
          Exactly similar to the logic that those that have had covid still require the jab even though numerous studies indicate the immunity of those that have recovered is robust and long lasting. Unless there is another reason they want everyone jabbed?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

Pfizer seems to disagree, based on their latest statements about long-term efficacy.

But a nice, smart guy like you likely already knew that.

Comment

Hey admin, is it okay to post releases made by Pfizer, or a jab manufacturer here?

Or any and all relevant info from The American Journal of Medicine? Or the Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology?

Or maybe the Journal of Virology & Antiviral Research?

You know, the kind of institutions that conduct and publish peer-reviewed studies?

Or is there an approved list of sources to which we must adhere?

Comment

Is it okay to post stuff from the WHO that shows the extent and effect of this pandemic?

https://covid19.who.int/ https://covid19.who.int/

Comment

Covid1984
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210710-131557_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	771287

Comment

Is this NYT news release okay to post?

"F.D.A. Attaches Warning of Rare Nerve Syndrome to Johnson & Johnson Vaccine"

"The Food and Drug Administration warned on Monday that Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine can lead to an increased risk of a rare neurological condition known as Guillain–Barré syndrome, another setback for a vaccine that has largely been sidelined in the United States."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/us/politics/fda-warning-johnson-johnson-vaccine-nerve-syndrome.html https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/us/politics/fda-warning-johnson-johnson-vaccine-nerve-syndrome.html

Comment

These great experimental bungles are going to cost our health system big time. And the sheep march on …

Comment

Not to worry, Canada has donated their AZ garbage to COVAX, and the US will likely follow and donate J&J. And the third world will be ‘saved’.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...