• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perplexed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perplexed

So yesterday the USDA released a big report. Less corn and soybean acres seeded than were expected. Less grain inventory than expected. Consequently soy was up about 6%. Corn and wheat were also up. Was not mentioned on here, is this because there is no optimism due to the weather?

Watching.

Still have oc corn to price, maybe half. Looking at ~$375T delivered to feed mill for non-GMO. What am I waiting for?

Half sold on nc soys, current opportunity in nearing $17.00 again. Recent rains give some optimism.

Don't like pricing nc corn until it's dry, dealing in the non-GMO market with my few acres, so like to capture what's there and the mill holds back a bit that far out.

But oh my goodness, what levels we are seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
      So yesterday the USDA released a big report. Less corn and soybean acres seeded than were expected. Less grain inventory than expected. Consequently soy was up about 6%. Corn and wheat were also up. Was not mentioned on here, is this because there is no optimism due to the weather?
      Probably, hard to be excited as crops burn up

Comment

With no/poor crop, be like sold all before this years rally. Surprise but not reality.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...