• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital parking

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hospital parking

Were the hell Do you park with a 3/4ton truck at RUH? Had to unfortunately go there and you can't get into the parking lot? Like holy shit these places are run by ****ing idiots.

There's a smallish surface parking lot just south of Ellis Hall

Comment

If you have someone to stay with the truck just send them off to wait at any other mall parking and text them to come when your done.
      You can pull right up to the door for drop off and pick up at door #2 in the cancer clinic parking lot.
      They also have parking lot shuttle for oversized lot transfers on website.
      I always wanted to avoid knowing my way around at the hospital but do to cowboy lifestyle have been getting too farmiliar with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        Were the hell Do you park with a 3/4ton truck at RUH? Had to unfortunately go there and you can't get into the parking lot? Like holy shit these places are run by ****ing idiots.
        As others said there is a small parking lot not far off of College ave. Its on the left as you come onto the University/ hospital grounds. You will see other SUV's and trucks there.

Comment

What would another 6” on each level cost, or just the bottom level....makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
            FFS robert, this is not a farming/oilfield/lumber/mining province
            WTF would we need 3/4 ton trucks ? *****

Comment

Developers/planners make me mad too, especially small towns where you know 50% of vehicles or more are pickups, all the spaces are too small. Having said that on the other side of things, my newest 3/4 ton is a 2019 and it's a monster, big, tall, poor visibility, poor accessibility and rides like a wooden wheel wagon with no suspension. Also have an '06, '03, and '98 3/4 tons and it is exactly in the order from oldest to newest that I would prefer to drive to the city ( or anywhere for that matter) Mine are all GMs but all makes are the same. And most people I talk to agree with all my complaints so I am amazed that they keep building them bigger and bulkier with every series.

Comment

get used to it
                2035 no IC engines in auto mobiles
                agenda 21 no need for vehicles
                just thank your lucky stars they are still making parking lots
                you will own nothing and be happy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...