• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free speech comes with responsibilities

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously we are not living in the past
    Science has progressed.

Comment

In the 70s the swine flu program was halted with just 500 severe adverse side effects.

By all estimates there have been 1000x that with this vaccine, not to mention the people who suffered in silence and didnt even have a number to report the incidents.

And yes there were shortcuts. That podcast with Malone highlights them. lack of animal studies, bare bones data packages and regulatory hoops eliminated that would have caught any side effects long before this got into the general population. According to him 3 yrs is the absolute min time for a fast tracked vaccine.

And anytime someone wants to highlight the infallible science just look up Thalidomide. I dont care if science gets something climate change wrong like they always do. Thats no threat to my health. But you cannot unvaccinate. That requires a different standard.
      Last edited by jazz; Jul 20, 2021, 11:13.

Comment

So his alternative is to wait 3 years. Well that would solve the pandemic. I am sure the virus would pause and wait for the animal studies. AstraZeneca used old technology. Do you want animal testing for it?

Comment

Remember only facts now, nothing fake...pandemic was at same cases a year ago, No Vaxes, NO masks. apparently not solved then? Please explain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020 2021.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	771323

Explain Israel, UK?

Entrance of vaccinated to Israel postponed again amid outbreak

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-in-israel-430-new-cases-147-percent-of-tests-positive-674215

could it happen here?
          Last edited by fjlip; Jul 20, 2021, 12:45.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...