• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No 2nd Shot For Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 2nd Shot For Me

Heart issues coming to light. I am convinced I had myocarditis after my first shot. 2 nights heart palpitations and strong deep irregular beat for several days following.

Probably did more damage to myself than covid ever would.

mRNA vaccines are now getting blood clot and heart warnings on them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cdc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	779634

Sorry to hear that, brave of you to post.

Comment

Three friends, one went to hospital with dizziness and vertigo, other one heart defib, other one just dizzy every morning.

Comment

Are you on any other medications at all Jazz?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Three friends, one went to hospital with dizziness and vertigo, other one heart defib, other one just dizzy every morning.
          My friends the same way but they are all old farts in their sixties. They all drink , smoke, and farm too much and their crops are burning up and we need a f'in rain. Hard to tell if the vax is the problem. I think the grasshopper spray is making me dizzy !

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            ... That or the incompetence is just that staggering.
            This. ↑↑↑

With the colossal mishandling of this debacle from the very beginning, governments know that the only way thru for them is to continue pushing their heavy-handed, unlawful and erroneous course of action.

This would include deifying the jab and holding it up as the only and final solution. Stoking the "fear fires" makes this easier for them.

To do anything other wold be an admission of their stupidity and guilt.

Plus, demanding continued compliance with ineffective and harmful orders suits their overlords very well.

Comment

Jazz you should really have gone to a doctor, myocarditis feels more like a heart attack and does not give heart palpitations.

Comment

They're just gonna keep locking you down.

UK virus cases hit highest since Feb 5 amid 'grab a jab'
                https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/uk-virus-cases-hit-highest-since-feb-5-amid-grab-a-jab/ar-AALtH3u?ocid=msedgntp https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/uk-virus-cases-hit-highest-since-feb-5-amid-grab-a-jab/ar-AALtH3u?ocid=msedgntp

Doesn't that report align nicely with this one,,,
                2021 JUNE 14 (MASSIVE LEAK) NEXT STEPS – PERMANENT LOCKDOWN OF UK
                https://www.4cmitv.com/2021/06/17/2021-june-14-massive-leak-next-steps-permanent-lockdown-of-uk-by-neil-m-ferguson-imperial-college-london-memorandumscreenshot/ https://www.4cmitv.com/2021/06/17/2021-june-14-massive-leak-next-steps-permanent-lockdown-of-uk-by-neil-m-ferguson-imperial-college-london-memorandumscreenshot/

Who wants this, who's goal is this, who's evil plan is this,,, Neo-Marxists or Climate Nazis

Sorry to hear this Jazz, but your not alone, just this week, I've heard from three different friends, who each had stories about 2-3 cases in there areas(none of which overlap) regarding vaccine harm.

Where's the effing Media on this !
                Last edited by beaverdam; Jun 27, 2021, 08:13.

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
                  Are you on any other medications at all Jazz?
                  No other medications at all.

The palpitations started when I was asleep and woke me up with pounding heart. Happened 2 nights in a row and then had a few days of very deep slow beats. Then it passed. If you look up myocarditis, palpitations and irregular heart beats/rate are definitely a symptom.

Not something I want to f around with. Going to wait until there is more clarity.

Comment

Have a friend currently undergoing chemotherapy. She casually posted on Facebook that after the second shot she developed a rapid heart beat. Went away after an hour or so.

Comment

after second moderna for me , it was about a 110 degree fever the first night , bed was soaked
                      real sick next day , could hardly climb sprayer ladder , tried to call in sick , but that didn't work
                      then next day woke up , lips were on fire
                      week after now, lips have about 12 coldsores, balance seems to be off (i could run down the side of a train trailer top before) sure wouldn't try that now won't be no third shot for me

Comment

Those who are prone to over worry because they read about the very small number of serious side effects will often try to diagnose their condition and come to a conclusion about what is causing their issue. Occasionally they are right but often they are a result of the worrying or some other issue.

As with any heart issues or irregularities, its best to get them checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. Because the number of people who suddenly die because of heart attacks is very significant. Just lost 2 neighbors in their 60s in the last 18 months. Heart disease will kill more of us than just about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          after second moderna for me , it was about a 110 degree fever the first night , bed was soaked
                          real sick next day , could hardly climb sprayer ladder , tried to call in sick , but that didn't work
                          then next day woke up , lips were on fire
                          week after now, lips have about 12 coldsores, balance seems to be off (i could run down the side of a train trailer top before) sure wouldn't try that now won't be no third shot for me
                          At a 110 degrees you are lucky to be alive. Did you actually measure your temperature? Sounds like you had a very strong immune response which is a good sign, even though the symptoms are very unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

As with any heart issues or irregularities, its best to get them checked out by a doctor as soon as possible.
                            I didnt have a heart issue until I had the vaccine. Can still carry 100 canola bags to the top if the tank like its nothing. I am the only fool in the country that still does that.

But it cant be the vaccine can it. Its my fault somehow.

Comment

Friend I spoke to yesterday said he now has a flu that keeps coming back every few days. I say, “ who needs that?”First shot a slight fever but second not so much.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...