• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Get The Vax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    The 🥕 getting yanked?

[ATTACH]8067[/ATTACH][ATTACH]8068[/ATTACH]
    Any more info like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
      Any more info like this ?
      To be direct, I say BS. If airlines are really saying this we will soon see advisories and coverage of it on main stream media. I don't think that is going to happen. In my mind those that choose not to get vaccinated have to come to grips with the fact that international travel will probably require proof of vaccination. No one should ever be forced to get the covid vaccination but that choice will have consequences. I hope to be able to fly to Vegas with in a short while if our federal leader will step up and jammed on a plane with a lot of people I would hope everyone else is vaccinated on the plane too.

Comment

Almost sounds like you’re admitting the vaccine isn’t going to protect you at all if you’re concerned about being around others who didn’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Livewire View Post
          Almost sounds like you’re admitting the vaccine isn’t going to protect you at all if you’re concerned about being around others who didn’t get it.
          It seems like the jabbers are speaking out of fear, nearly hysteria. Only reasonable, since that's why they were stampeded into getting it in the first place.

Now they got it but are still living scared and expecting the world to stop for them.

Is there anything more selfish?

Aggie, the Voice of the Faux-Vaxxers, is a pretty solid illustration of this but beating Breadwinner by only a decibel or two in the shrieking contest.

Seems like many are not convinced that it's for them -

Last edited by burnt; Jun 6, 2021, 19:14.

Comment

Cooler heads will prevail

Comment

[QUOTE=burnt;498237]It seems like the jabbers are speaking out of fear, nearly hysteria. Only reasonable, since that's why they were stampeded into getting it in the first place.

Now they got it but are still living scared and expecting the world to stop for them.

Is there anything more selfish?

Aggie, the Voice of the Faux-Vaxxers, is a pretty solid illustration of this but beating Breadwinner by only a decibel or two in the shrieking contest.

Seems like many are not convinced that it's for them -

No fear of covid here, but as someone who has been vaccinated for lots of stuff since I was a baby , I don't fear the vaccine as a small minority do, and it is a small minority as the vaccination rates here in Sask are getting higher every single day. You are welcome to your opinion but I think it is a great thing that most think the same way as I do. I think here in Sask we are going to be about the first in Canada in dropping all the restrictions. I believe that is a direct result of good practices and high vaccination rates.

Comment

"I think here in Sask we are going to be about the first in Canada in dropping all the restrictions. I believe that is a direct result of good practices and high vaccination rates"

So EXPLAIN a year ago, NO MASKS, NO VAXES, low cases, low deaths?????

It's summer, wait and see by winter. Actually wait and see if Blessed Moe doesn't pull away July 11 carrot.

Thousands of VARIANTS are coming...."we know that" hate that F'ing phrase!

Comment

A guy who had covid already and beat it and presumably has natural antibodies went ahead got the vaccine 3 times?

Huh WTF?

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3O7Wn_WQAgQfbB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	771174

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                    If at first you don’t succeed…
                    Koolaid koolaid, tastes great.
                    Koolaid koolaid, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                      https://youtu.be/Sis1Sddzbqk https://youtu.be/Sis1Sddzbqk

I guess you’ll have to discredit this guy as well.
                      Must listen imo. Yikes! How many highly accredited doctors and professionals need to blow the whistle before MSM will pick it up. Children getting jabbed as I type. Gross, it's full throttle towards the cliff regardless of the facts.
                      Last edited by biglentil; Jun 7, 2021, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        Must listen imo. Yikes! How many highly accredited doctors and professionals need to blow the whistle before MSM will pick it up. Children getting jabbed as I type. Gross, it's full throttle towards the cliff regardless of the facts.
                        The only way MSM would pick it up is if they think it would improve their ratings, long term.

When CNN execs are recorded saying that the Chinese Virus has boosted their ratings because "fear sells", you may know that they will continue to carry the currently prevailing story of cases and use it for their financial and ideological benefit.

And the public laps it up. Because - "fear sells".

Maybe by the time they announce - with muchos hand wringing - the arrival of the 27th variant, of "Greek origin, we believe", the people might begin to suspect that this pattern is getting overly familiar.

Especially after they are herded into lines to get their 27th booster. By then, the jabbers will be getting wearied from carrying every freakin' magnet within a mile on their arms and tangled PICC lines dangling from under their sleeves (Would you like your coke injected at the same time?)...

Meanwhile, Politifact has declared the above-linked Dr. Byram Bridle info as 'FALSE", taken out of context, they say.

Just like they said about the Chinese lab-leak origin, a statement which they later corrected as the Wuhan leak being of substance.

Ah yes, conspiracy theories.

How long do these things have to keep on coming true, before it isn't just theories anymore?

Comment

Let em go! There’s no use trying to help lemmings see the danger - no use at all. I am not scared to die but what would be worse would be neurological, cardio or lung afflictions for what’s left of my life. Don’t need to risk it, I am confident I could use my immune system, Ivermectin, Silver Ions to overcome. I know a handful or more who have booted Covid to the curb in 2 or 3 days with that very treatment. The only one I know who died was non-symptomatic, got vaccinated and died of blood clotting. But nobody asked - nobody cared. SO

Comment

Moderna applies for vaccine on 12 to 18 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              Moderna applies for vaccine on 12 to 18 year olds.
                              More $$$ for the BILLIONARES! Screw the kids!

Comment

Manitoba to provide vax card to fully vaccinated to allow travel without isolation when they return.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...