• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tam warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    I think the point is way lost on you. There is ZERO evidence that residents of LTC are the super spreaders you think they are.

We all know who carried covid in and out of those places. Punishing 90yr olds at this point is a pretty sick thing to do. Your science is pretty shaky. Either the vaccines works or it doesnt, period. Adding lockdowns on top of it has to be the stupidest policy dreamt up yet.

I am guessing you dont know too many of the original pioneers of this land. None of them would want to be locked in a room for their own safety. Thats not in their DNA.
    What would make you think I don’t know “original pioneers of this land” my grandparents immigrated and I’m third generation. I worked hard too, your point has no merit ... “they wouldn’t want to be locked in a room for safety” .. no one one would.

Doesn’t mean we should just throw all restrictions out prior to the vaccine campaign being done, we’ve come this far what’s a little longer. Seeing as people here are saying the vaccine is worthless and everyone is getting infected anyways that will mean a lot of those in ltc will be at a huge risk if you pill restrictions early.

If once everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated restrictions aren’t lifted I’ll be right there with you
    Last edited by farmboy44; May 14, 2021, 15:47.

Comment

She is now going against what most countries around the world are doing. Get most of the population vaccinated and after two weeks open up. Real reason is her insane boss skippy **** nuts didn’t get enough vaccines so it’s a 1 shit summer and a 2 shit fall.

Hey skip I get my second shot mid June you can go **** your self I’m going to my home in Florida at end of July. Pound sand trudeau

Comment

I can't believe that woman is still there.
        They rarely trot her out with anything worth saying because she has nothing worth listening to.
        I think our guy in Regina has done a comparatively good job overall.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...