• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coronavirus Hell of Kenney’s Own Making

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that gives me hope are those waking up to the agenda.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210422-210116_TikTok.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	771049

Click image for larger version

Name:	wef-creepy-video-1-1265x900_0.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	771050

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      The only thing that gives me hope are those waking up to the agenda.

[ATTACH]7900[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7901[/ATTACH]
      Then you are hopeless. Take your stupid conspiracies somewhere else.

Comment

Bottom image is straight from the World Economic Forum. Trudeau is their #1 lacky. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201113-093536_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	771051 Our finance minster on the Board of Trustee's for the WEF. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210505-223321_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	771052

Klaus Schwab's father was Hitler's right hand man and Klaus a well known Eugenisist himself is responsible for such great works as "Covid 19 The Great Reset" and "The Fourth Industrial Revolution" in which he argues the need for transhumanism (MNRA Vaccines anyone?). He is also considered to be the father of Agenda 2030. Canada has signed onto Klaus' vision that you will be happy and own nothing. https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/agenda-2030.html https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/agenda-2030.html

I'm literally just scratching the surface.
        Last edited by biglentil; May 5, 2021, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
          Would length of stay in the ICU have any bearing on the situation?
          See what you can find out and get back to us.....
          To this point, I have not been able to find much on length of stay other than than China's LoS is twice as long as Canada's.

Lots of materiel, but almost none that I could find that was specific to the Wuhan Virus.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            To this point, I have not been able to find much on length of stay other than than China's LoS is twice as long as Canada's.

Lots of materiel, but almost none that I could find that was specific to the Wuhan Virus.
            This news article refers to the CIHI.
            https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-hospitalization-costs-23-000-per-stay-four-times-as-much-as-average-cihi-1.5361631 https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-hospitalization-costs-23-000-per-stay-four-times-as-much-as-average-cihi-1.5361631

https://www.cihi.ca/en https://www.cihi.ca/en

No time to wade through it all. Kind of dated and they state data is provisional and should be interpreted with caution....

Comment

Interestingly Manitoba has a 14 day quarantine for out of province visitors. Not much has been said about it here. If you are on an essential trip you can pass through. (Farmers on farm business are considered essential) But it strongly discourages frivolous trips. Alberta and Saskatchewan are the only 2 provinces that don't have interprovincial travel restrictions.

Scott Moe, when asked about travel restrictions between Alberta and Saskatchewan, said that it is not possible because our economies are too integrated. Manitoba and Saskatchewan also have strong connections and share a border. So it is possible to restrict travel and reduce spreading more cases.

This is an example of how politics gets in the way of making good decisions.

In March and April I heard of families taking ski trips into Alberta just when the variants were on an uptick. A 14 day quarantine period requirement would have shut that foolishness down. Pretty easy to spot the out of province license plates at the ski hills and hotels.

Manitoba has had a lower number of cases recently. The difference is stricter lock down rules and more adherence to the rules.

Leadership or a lack of it matters. Excuses don't cut it.

What happens in Alberta does impact other provinces. So comments about Kenney are fair game.

Comment

Seems Alberta and Ontario have both backed off from injecting first-dose Astra Zeneca. Why, you ask. Because of risk of serious blood clots. Wonder how many have occured and weren’t linked, or were unreported to civilians. They claim only three died for vaccine-caused blood clots. Just wondering.

Comment

Closed provincial borders don’t stop covid when its already inside.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Interestingly Manitoba has a 14 day quarantine for out of province visitors. Not much has been said about it here. If you are on an essential trip you can pass through. (Farmers on farm business are considered essential) But it strongly discourages frivolous trips. Alberta and Saskatchewan are the only 2 provinces that don't have interprovincial travel restrictions.

Scott Moe, when asked about travel restrictions between Alberta and Saskatchewan, said that it is not possible because our economies are too integrated. Manitoba and Saskatchewan also have strong connections and share a border. So it is possible to restrict travel and reduce spreading more cases.

This is an example of how politics gets in the way of making good decisions.

In March and April I heard of families taking ski trips into Alberta just when the variants were on an uptick. A 14 day quarantine period requirement would have shut that foolishness down. Pretty easy to spot the out of province license plates at the ski hills and hotels.

Manitoba has had a lower number of cases recently. The difference is stricter lock down rules and more adherence to the rules.

What happens in Alberta does impact other provinces. So comments about Kenney are fair game.
                    I wonder why you didn’t worry about numbnuts not closing borders for international travel in the beginning ?

Comment

Dr Fraudci getting grilled by Rand Paul for funding the Wuhan laboratory to work on gain of function of the coronavirus. You don't say!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/rand-paul-rips-dr-fauci-funding-wuhan-virology-institute-lab-arrogant-fauci-hits-back-video/ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/rand-paul-rips-dr-fauci-funding-wuhan-virology-institute-lab-arrogant-fauci-hits-back-video/

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Well this sure aged horribly

Comment

Scott Moe says we aren’t having a “Trudeau summer in Saskatchewan” were going to have a summer like they used to be. Best line all day.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Seems Alberta and Ontario have both backed off from injecting first-dose Astra Zeneca. Why, you ask. Because of risk of serious blood clots. Wonder how many have occured and weren’t linked, or were unreported to civilians. They claim only three died for vaccine-caused blood clots. Just wondering.
                            I think Alberta has backed off because we’ve run out and they can’t guarantee the second dose.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              I wonder why you didn’t worry about numbnuts not closing borders for international travel in the beginning ?
                              So Case you were in favour of a full lockdown on non essential travel?

As I remember you took a diving vacation just as concern was mounting about covid spread. So that would have meant you would have had to stay at home or be stranded on your vacation, or quarantined in a hotel for 14 days. Once the virus arrives in Canada non -essential travel from outside and within the borders should have been strictly reduced.

How many posters on this site supported a full travel ban?

Comment

and you went to a BLM rally in Saskatoon?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...