• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew said cool spring...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the anti science, flat earth society spreading the notion that a cool spring in their part of the world is a clear sign there is no global warming or human caused climate change! LOL

You already forgot about the way above normal December and January temperatures?

Weather and seasonal variability will continue. Climate change is measured over decades not over one season or one year! Is this such a hard concept to understand, because it looks like most of you deniers don't get it!

Comment

All I know if it does not rain soon, we are all screwed. All the forecasts in the world won't help

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        All I know if it does not rain soon, we are all screwed. All the forecasts in the world won't help
        Can easily agree with that statement ...and all my bitching will seem like a whisper when the BTOs feel the pain...not too sure , but only government will have the resources to bailout the mess that may come.

Private insurers may not have the cheque writing ability with high prices for grain and no crop..

Ultimately it will eventually land in the government's lap.

Comment

Melfort down to 60% chance Sunday , 5-10mm now less than 1 mm.

Comment

I watch Ice Age Farmer on YouTube. He goes through all the worldwide cooling events that are causing worldwide crop loss and food supply disruptions. No doubt we are going into next ice age and it has nothing to do with man made climate change. Natural cycles explain why I can find sea shells in the middle of the prairies, ancient civilizations deep in the ocean, or tree stumps north of the Arctic circle.

We’ve been burnt the past two years with a late spring frost and now are slow playing the start to plant2021.

Comment

In the past, May 5 was the target day the outfit went to the field. We only ever tried to jump start with April lentils a few times, with Laird Lentils. When it was dry, the late seeders seemed to do better because rain didn’t come until mid-July.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...