• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer vaccine zoomed w/ microscope?! Are living cells/ organisms mixed in?!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer vaccine zoomed w/ microscope?! Are living cells/ organisms mixed in?!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjtrqw2XPP4X/ https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjtrqw2XPP4X/

Posting more B.
    S.? Another conspiracy theory site.

Comment

Better to just eat it all up Agstar. Have you been reading about changes in menstral cycles and vaccines affecting mammograms? Bonafide labs are ramping up, why would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Posting more B.
        S.? Another conspiracy theory site.
        Funny just came across this guy is finding what looks to Morgellons worms in single use masks, just like how I discovered them wriggling out of a brand new 'free' single use mask I grabbed from a big box store. Then discovered em dead in my snot after I Ivermectined. I wish it all were a bogus 'conspiracy'.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0qsuZyUfQnu/ https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0qsuZyUfQnu/

Comment

I don't know about anything living organisms, but I had the Pfizer vaccine last week in Morden. Ever since I've been receiving 5G signal coming in on fillings. Text messages displayed inside eyelids.

Comment

Text msg telling you to vote Justin Treudau?

Comment

No messages re Justin. Just social media influencers trying to promote anti vaxx. Apparently it's really good (antivax) for Dr. Mercola and other wingnuts' natural product sales. Cult leaders emails saying their compounds are open despite lockdowns also coming in. A lot of Huawai pop ups.

Comment

I think I would rather read Chuck's cut and paste instead of this conspiracy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                  I think I would rather read Chuck's cut and paste instead of this conspiracy crap.
                  Conspiracy crap... I have videos I filmed and more pictures of my snot would you like to see more? I first became suspicious when I watched a 20 second video posted by a nurse. Her and another nurse pulled out a brant new CV 19 test swab warmed it over steam and out came a black wriggling what she called 'morgellons fibers'. The brandnew free mask I tested from the big box store was on a total hunch and I hit paydirt 1st try infront of witnesses. Anyways I guess the reason I stuck my neck out here was because I think this topic needs more investigation. I was hoping there might be a few here with the courage to check for themselves. A good Magnifying glass or better yet a $50 digital microscope from Amazon like I have is all that's needed. Place the paper mask continuously over an open pot of steaming water and check, also a good idea to check between the pleats by cutting the mask open at the seams. Also check your snot. If you can get ahold of a test swab that would be great I haven't been able to verify if they also have the Morgellons fungus/worms like I saw in the video with the nurses.

Funny the German scientists in the video I posted above of the Phizer Vaccine seem to think there is also morgellons in the vaccine under microscope.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Apr 20, 2021, 10:02.

Comment

Gonna try that test. Interesting observations.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...