• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tisdale auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tisdale auction

Is it a attend auction?

I had heard they were planning on having some crowd.
    But now with the latest Provincial Covid restrictions I am hearing ABSOLUTELY no body other than staff onsite on sale day.
    I think only 15 people other than staff allowed in at a time now for viewing to?

Lots of stuff coming in and I heard they are already putting items in the vehicle parking lot.

Comment

Dam I wanted to go

Comment

Yea was always a good outing
        It will be online only
        Are you in this area also ,Robert ?

Comment

We're an hour and half south in desert country

Comment

Looks like a full 2 day auction.

Comment

Walked through there about a week ago and did not see much that I would want to bring home. Might have been a few better pieces show up after I was there but if you are thinking of buying something you better go look. Pics on internet really don’t resemble actual items in my opinion.

Comment

Good place to sell old 3 tons, old tandems that need safties, 4020s with 25000 hours, 4490s with powershift issues...but I do miss the social aspect when we could attend those sales.

Comment

Agree, old tag axle sold high in 2012, old swing auger...anything with engines/transmissions is a risk. Unless farm dispersal, better yet estate sale.

Comment

If you're in the market for a used rock picker, check out this sale. Lots of rock pickers, new and old, big and small.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...