• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    More snow around Wadena we went to look at a quad track and end up buying a 2016 kW.

Some days just don't go as planned.

Quad needs tracks. Was a sc****r tractor. Oh well. priced right.
    Even more snow N of Wadena. Apparently a Versatile Delta track is a better option... Shopping at Prairie West? KW looks real good. What hrs or Kms?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
      See lot's of KW's pulling drills so you should be ok , must take one heck of a wet kit to run thou !! Dealers must love guys coming in for quotes before sales these days knowing they might be the cheaper route. Seems lots of quads in Manitoba spend their summers leveling mountains to make way for pivots. There's money and then there's POTATOE money.
      Not a KW, but more applicable to the application, it is a corn binder:
      https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=13817 https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=13817

Comment

Old school

My dad built this in the early 70's. Converted it back into a truck when he bought a Steiger during some wet years

Comment

Very cool Ronski! No nose on that unit for anything to hide from view too. 😉

Comment

No nose is a cool truck. We have an X City of Regina Gravel truck like that. Fun to drive and turns sharp.

So Today I turn a year closer to the Magic Retirement year and I have to wonder if there will be any Canada Pension left when I hit it.

I'm thinking not.

Comment

Birthday Greetings and Best Wishes for many more .

Comment

Ronski

Did Truckstor have some traction issues?

Comment

Happy birthday Saskfarmer. Every extra year is a blessing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...