• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Mess

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the people that were afraid would just go hide in their basements and let the people who aren’t live their lives freely, there wouldn’t be such a push back. Instead the people who are afraid, are trying to impose their beliefs on everyone and trying to make face masks, vaccines, and curfews, etc. mandatory. You do you, I will do me. If you are in your basement, you can’t catch it! So why the push to ruin the economy?

Comment

"Hope it works out ok for all you test subjects who rushed out to get your chemical injections."

Hot News Tiaga...

100% of ALL people... Covid-19 vaccinated or not vaccinated will DIE.

The Vaccination is NOT to stop people from Death... as most folks who were in the cue to get the Covid-19 vaccination; were people with pre-existing Health risk factors [co-morbidities]... that made them more at risk of death... so they could get the vaccination 'early' in the first place!

So be careful... wear a mask, talk on the phone if possible instead of 'in person' apparently Covid-19 can't be transmitted over our mobile phones...!!! [should I say yet?] Grin

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        If the people that were afraid would just go hide in their basements and let the people who aren’t live their lives freely, there wouldn’t be such a push back. Instead the people who are afraid, are trying to impose their beliefs on everyone and trying to make face masks, vaccines, and curfews, etc. mandatory. You do you, I will do me. If you are in your basement, you can’t catch it! So why the push to ruin the economy?
        if everyone followed basic precautions , there would be no lockdowns. Unfortunately a few rebels think they know better like the blood of christ people. Freedom is a worthwhile goal , which would be achieved if everyone just followed basic guidelines.

Comment

They did for the “two weeks to flatten the curve”. That was a year and a half ago...

Comment

Ontario calls out for help , more doctors and nurses. there are calls for a six week stay at home order.

Comment

As one of my kids cartoons say: panic and run! Panic and run!

Comment

Half measures put in place too late and lifted too soon are of little to no value. Then we get another surge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...