• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be part of this forum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be part of this forum

I think one has to recognize they can come across as a dolt. I’ll start.

I’m sure that sometimes I come across as some kind of clown. I will man up and admit that, no problem. I’m a terribly intense political junkie and I have certain standards I will defend until the day I die. I’m unusual in several regards.

There I said it. It’s The****utic.

Good idea Sheep

I work hard and play hard.

I like to travel and see different things and learn from other cultures and people.

I have friends who are white, first nations, Chinese, Spanish, American white, and black.

My ancestry is German, Poll Yes I said it and Ukrainian, Russian. My wife's side is English Irish and Hungarian etc. My kids are Heintz 57.

See we're all different but if you are on a site called Agriville the one thing that binds us together is Farming. It doesn't matter if your Huge and we did have a very large farmer on here, To the smallest of small. Everyone has ideas and discussions are needed that's how we move ahead. If something is going to hurt a farmer we fight back.

I love politics.

I also read way more than I need to.

Cant spell worth a shit and my grammar are awful. Ask about history now there Ill have an answer. History repeats and is taught so you learn not to do it again.

History should of been taught that a Trudeau ****ed up Canada once before and skippy never would have had a chance for round two. But never taught.

Farming is fun but I have other things I do.

If you ever meet me I like most people and would gladly have a beer or Coffee with you. If you're a complete ****ing asshole. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Good idea Sheep

I work hard and play hard.

I like to travel and see different things and learn from other cultures and people.

I have friends who are white, first nations, Chinese, Spanish, American white, and black.

My ancestry is German, Poll Yes I said it and Ukrainian, Russian. My wife's side is English Irish and Hungarian etc. My kids are Heintz 57.

See we're all different but if you are on a site called Agriville the one thing that binds us together is Farming. It doesn't matter if your Huge and we did have a very large farmer on here, To the smallest of small. Everyone has ideas and discussions are needed that's how we move ahead. If something is going to hurt a farmer we fight back.

I love politics.

I also read way more than I need to.

Cant spell worth a shit and my grammar are awful. Ask about history now there Ill have an answer. History repeats and is taught so you learn not to do it again.

History should of been taught that a Trudeau ****ed up Canada once before and skippy never would have had a chance for round two. But never taught.

Farming is fun but I have other things I do.

If you ever meet me I like most people and would gladly have a beer or Coffee with you. If you're a complete ****ing asshole. Move on.
      Your kids are Canadians as hurtful as that may be right now...eventually we will gain a standing in the world again.

Comment

Good point on that. Hey you getting the snow?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Good point on that. Hey you getting the snow?
          yup...but I dont think one cm of snow adds much moisture...and fn wind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...