• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on A Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask I hope you travelled safe through the intense little snow storm we had this morning. Probably about 1/2 inch of moisture. Yahoo! Let’s hope it is just the start.

Comment

Oh got my Covid shot on Monday so one more and I’m going south end of July and Trudeau. Can **** right off.

No snow all the way to Calgary today further west we go. Farm had light shower the cameras showed and hopefully Monday’s storm hits

Comment

16'th for me

Comment

Wow everything is going up in price even antiques. Parts run out west quick trip two overnights and home.

Comment

Comment

We need to start opening up canada you could shoot a gun down Main Street Banff and not hit any one. Lots of the Chinese stores are closed.

Trudeau open the border it’s time Americans are getting vaccinated. You screwed up canada with the vaccines not the provinces.

Comment

I live right beside North Dakota. I don't want any FN DISEASED NORTH DAKOTANS in our town exposing us needlessly. Cases in North Dakota were spiking this week. Keep them at home.

Comment

Good luck to all Vaxed...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Comment

Every day I am more thankful I have a bugoutfast bag and prepper plan. The world inches toward chaos very hour.

Comment

SKF -We need to start opening up canada you could shoot a gun down Main Street Banff and not hit any one. Lots of the Chinese stores are closed.

Without the international travel I bet the banff retails are hurting for sure but the park and all the west country has been insane all year. Skiing we had 1/2hour waits for the chairlifts, all the hiking trails had cars parked on the highway a mile either side of the trail heads. Bumper to bumper traffic going west in the am and back in the evening, sometimes almost stopped on highway 1 around highway 40.

Comment

Oh cars lined up for trails and hikers all over the place. Lots of Calgary people I’m thinking. Get the hell out of the city

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...