• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usda day !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a comment from New Ag Talk.
    I don't believe the agricultural community understands what is going on with these reports. The world economies need inflation because Central Banks have done almost everything they could and could not get inflation on an upward slope after 11 plus years. The pandemic was a cutting edge moment to get inflation sloping upward. The opportunity to sprinkle in some positive headlines is now the fertilizer to keep the momentum going in an upward trajectory.

You can take these reports for what each one is from the USDA. The cookie will be taken away at the appropriate time when bond yields hit the targets the FED needs. Are they playing Russian Roulette at the highest level? You bet they are. A weather event can always ruin the best laid out scenario.

The equation is not about supply/demand and acres planted. The equation is a global push to achieve an outcome needed by Central Banks.
    Any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Any comments?
      Can't be true.

Wouldn't that be unlawful? As in government colluding with business and industry?

And the media spinning the narrative?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Any comments?
        That cant be the whole story. I mean the supply numbers are pretty telling. Fed cant print up wheat yet.

They may have been looking for inflation but I think there was something else in play in a long ignored industry.

I dont think I ever remember a yr where supply was off double digits from the previous yr, even in a disaster. If those supply and planting numbers are for real, the long odds say that farmers will not make back up those shortfalls in a single yr.

I mean china may have been in there front loading the trade back in the early fall. Maybe they are the ones to take the punchbowl away. I am more concerned about them than anything.

Comment

So the way to get inflation by the big bank was to shut down small retail and the guy that sells at (everyday low prices ) stays open? All the rich people who couldn't keep up with spending their money are going to die and leave it to their kids or grandkids anyway. The reason banks are in trouble is because they shit on everyday people,forced them to deal with loan sharks and already pay high int. Their paycheck is used up nothing left. I got 40+ years of record books that tell me inflation has been live and well first new round baler $ 6700.00 , gas $0.65 a gallon not a litre , potash $90.0 0 ton , a house I built 23 years ago you couldn't put a 2 car garage on the side of it for that price.

Comment

Yup Cowzilla. About since deficit spending in our country. No way can the crap they sell be slightly above the cost of production. How the hell does steel go up every year. We live in a fixed society and most people are to dumb to see it or don’t care. Just laugh and pay the bill. Those days are getting to the end the shit shows gotta explode soon enuf u would think.

Comment

Markets taking a dump again?
              Short lived rally.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                I dont think I ever remember a yr where supply was off double digits from the previous yr, even in a disaster. If those supply and planting numbers are for real, the long odds say that farmers will not make back up those shortfalls in a single yr.
                Arlan Suderman says minimum 18 months to rebuild supplies. That probably assumes that all goes well in that time.

Comment

Next few months

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...