• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering....

last march, locked down for "a couple of weeks" to flatten the curve.

in summer curve flattened, but still border closed, people still concerned.

second wave in fall, everyone's freaking out, mandatory masks.

february 2021 second wave slows, there's hope.

march 2021, borders still closed, third wave a comin', many are "jabbed" but still have to wear mask even though cdc in the u.s. says you are not contagious.

april 2021, now it's targetting young people so we've got to keep everything closed.

i'm thinking the light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The old survival of the fittest except if it's you. Covid victims are getting younger and there are more of them.
      I believe the second statement to be true. The first fits with Darwin, and I think that you are running up against religion on this one.

To the strong farmers: the collective only way out of a continuance of a pigpen number of future worse variants is to take the current two jabs. Ten jabs only happens if someone near and dear to you cannot get through to you that you could represent that future worse variant vessel that repeats this cycle for everyone. Is that your true aim, to burn it down for everyone, to stay in this pigpen? Your confidence that your immune system can withstand all current and future attacks is truly breath taking, until it actually does that.

I have neighbours that thought your way. In one case, it took their grandkids to convince them to get vaccinated. They told them they wanted to visit them this summer, but would not come, otherwise. Now that is "tough love". Guess what? They changed their mind, got vaccinated, and are happy with their decision.

It's all about family, and it is family, if the old gen hasn't put the muzzle to them, that is the path out.
      Last edited by checking; Apr 2, 2021, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
        I believe the second statement to be true. The first fits with Darwin, and I think that you are running up against religion on this one.

To the strong farmers: the collective only way out of a continuance of a pigpen number of future worse variants is to take the current two jabs. Ten jabs only happens if someone near and dear to you cannot get through to you that you could represent that future worse variant vessel that repeats this cycle for everyone. Is that your true aim, to burn it down for everyone, to stay in this pigpen? Your confidence that your immune system can withstand all current and future attacks is truly breath taking, until it actually does that.

I have neighbours that thought your way. In one case, it took their grandkids to convince them to get vaccinated. They told them they wanted to visit them this summer, but would not come, otherwise. Now that is "tough love". Guess what? They changed their mind, got vaccinated, and are happy with their decision.

It's all about family, and it is family, if the old gen hasn't put the muzzle to them, that is the path out.
        What are you going to say when the vaccine proves more deadly than the disease? And what do you say when today's jab doesn't do anything for tomorrow's variant #524. A far as the neighbor story is concerned: how many people in canuckistan know their neighbors well enough to get a story like that? My guess is you made that one up. There are likely families that would blackmail each other like that but there are not many.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          What are you going to say when the vaccine proves more deadly than the disease? And what do you say when today's jab doesn't do anything for tomorrow's variant #524. A far as the neighbor story is concerned: how many people in canuckistan know their neighbors well enough to get a story like that? My guess is you made that one up. There are likely families that would blackmail each other like that but there are not many.
          There are more than you might think.

Wife's cousin had one child in many years of trying. This son, the pride and joy of her life, now refuses to let his mother get close her now-new infant and 2- year-old granddaughter for the past year because - well his wife says because of potential exposure. And grandma follows ALL the protocols religiously, hoping it will open the door for her.

It just lets her see them "thru the window" or from a distance.

He is a school teacher...

This so-called pandemic has exposed more capacity for inhumane treatment than I could imagine in people one wouldn't expect it from.

Comment

Vaccines being used in Canada are safe. Anyone who suggests they are more deadly than the disease is a true cov-idiot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...