• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday crop report screwed up log in

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See by Chuck's comments farmers are the problem and we know nothing. Yes, I have been on lots of boat chuck and yes not as big but stuck on sand, etc. It happens it's shitty but maybe all I was saying is give a few farmers a crack and maybe we could come up with an idea to get it unstuck.

Now on the ship yes I get the weight I get mud I get load.

Maybe take some pumps and use water shooting under the boat to get it loose. Hey, big pumps, and then use the tugs to try at the same time pushing. Even clay can move with water pressure.

But like always were the enemy and you have all the answers.

Chuck has mental problems and I feel sorry for him. I really do. It's sad really how sick he is.

But chuck we are here for you hope you get the help you need real soon.

Comment

Your replys are so lame you have gotta resort to "mental problems"! That's a good one coming from someone who seems fascinated by cocktail recipes.

If you are going to show up and say stupid things on social media like "farmers should show those Suez Canal operators a thing or two" and not expect to be laughed at, you really don't have a clue.

Comment

Oh, I hit a nerve.

Come on Chuck get a life all you do is spew crap that no one is buying except the odd liberal and deep down they are embarrassed at how stupid your comments are.

Like all liberals, you don't get the humor.

you want us all to be nice little small farmers and follow the rules set out by the kind Justin Trudeau.

Tell us your ideas instead of cut and paste out of the liberal handbook sent to you. Did you get a free T-shirt also?

Most farmers don't want to farm in your world. They see the writing on the wall that this useless tax is going to accomplish nothing but cost us, farmers, somemore. It's a tax.

Canada is not and never has been a huge polluter of any kind.

Carbon is not our enemy it's needed for Agriculture of growing crops and grass etc.

Comment

Chuck the cocktail is humor and reality everyone needs to sit back and relax and look at the big picture. I might have a drink, some might read a book others take a toke others to play golf or swim, etc.

It's called relax.

Comment

Carbon dioxide is only a problem when it is in excess and causes climate change.

Scotty Moe says human caused climate change is real. Scotty says carbon emissions need to be reduced. Did you vote for Scotty? Scotty must be a Liberal. LOL
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 29, 2021, 07:44.

Comment

Again Chuck what climate change.

Read a real book by Patrick Moore.

Fake Invisible catastrophes and Threats of Doom.

Take time to sit back have a toke and read.

Or one better go take a bag put it over your wife's plants in the house and breathe into the bag 10 times a day and take one and don't. In three weeks tell me the size of the plants. Its a Science experiment chuck try it then report back.

Don't give me the liberal playbook.

China also was the largest emitter in the world Canada was at the bottom but were the problem.

**** me.

Comment

Chuck I’ll cut and paste please explain?

The truth sucks chuck

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Chuck I’ll cut and paste please explain?

The truth sucks chuck
                  Wow! Canada is sure going to make a difference! LMFAO, we are so F U C K E D!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    Nice sentiment, but according to the vast majority of mental health professionals, there is no help for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The best action or intervention one can take is to not feed their ego-driven dysfunction by participating in their drama dream.

Look it up for yourself - N.P.D. - manifestations and treatment.

The only help for it is harm reduction by disassociation.
                    Probably just a coincidence that this affliction seems to strike members of a certain political party that shares the same letters as this acronym...

Comment

Add to that we are 65% green power due to our relatively untapped Hydro.

5th best in the world out of what, 180 countries?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...