• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Ah, Friday and how will Chuck and the Crew help support Trudeau and his climate scam today. Ah, it's so much fun.

This week we have another run of Problems in Ottawa.

Two years and no budget, Funny that is kind of like a long time Justin.

One year ago our world changed and all farm shows were done, All exhibitions have gone, baseball, softball, curling, football etc etc. Stay 6 ft apart and wear a mask and don't visit anyone. Borders closed.

We were still in Florida a year ago and were told that the border was going to get closed real soon so all snowbirds had to get home. Jumped in the Yukon grabbed the dog and headed north. The best trip home ever. Hotels were empty roads were like hardly any travelers and only thing some stops were closed. But hey we were in pandemic mode. Got groceries for two weeks in Minot because they had toilet paper and headed home across the border. Got home and quarantined for two weeks on day 16 the Cops were called because someone snitched but hey I was clear I did my time.

Life will change because of this event, Meetings and office workers for sure. The number of people needed for some businesses and some places will be gone forever.

We made a year and 20000 died, not really a pandemic but maybe it could have been worse if all we had to do is just wash our hands cover our nose and mouth in public and stay 6 ft apart and don't hug or handshake but if you do sanitize. Also, learn if you have sex according to Dr. Tamm wear a mask.

Could covid have been handled better. Oh for sure a plan needed to be in place. Oh guess what they had one in a chamber someplace in Ottawa but skippy and company knew better and ran the show. Somehow we are now over a trillion in total debt for a country and he almost doubled our national debt in less than a year. We gave an idiot full run of the checkbook. A flunky snowboard instructor with nice socks. We're so doomed it's not even funny.

But the big bad Ag is on fire and what do the feds do, well we just can't have that so they throw a carbon tax on everything and we now get our propane for drying covered. Thanks a ****ing lot. Everything is up in Canada all thanks to Covid and Tax tax tax CO2.

A new refinery for Regina might get built. This is a good news story since oil and gas are not dead for at least another 50 to 100 years. But this is a special refinery it will have a canola crush facility so BioDiesel that even the Green leader said it's not electric but it's better than what we're using now. See this is a good idea to build in Sask home of guess what Canola and sell to refinery seed to be crushed. Not a pea plant in Manitoba in an area that grows no peas of very few. Fed money. Will this get fed money who knows but right now it's a great idea. Thinking outside the box and build by the source. JOBS JOBS JOBS. **** the guaranteed income to sit at home. Leave that for peoplekind in Toronto.

Canola had a bad week then a great comeback and now down a bit today. Speculators are having a blast. Total trucks yesterday in line at crushers were Three super Bs at Richardson and 4 super Bs and one on the scale at LDM. No line ups that's it.

Snow came to our area again. We seem to be getting lots every once in a while and that's ok if the pattern stays the same for spring and summer of 2021 we will be well on our way to a decent crop.

Fertilizer is home and in the bin for spring and it's still climbing every day.

Income tax is done yes Trudeau you can piss some more away again.

Farmland sales have stopped in our area as all deals are done and the rest are either asking a fortune or not open to any offer. Rent none are available at all I'm looking for my two boys but nothing is out there. I remember when guys would show up in your yard and say we're done you want some more. Those were fun times. Now just the wind stops by.

Time change this weekend and it's either Manitoba is ahead and Alberta behind I can't remember but Sask is the same.

The Spring Forward

The rosemary-infused vodka in this drink may sound fancy, but it couldn’t be easier to make. Start it a day before you want to make the drink.
    INGREDIENTS
    For the rosemary-infused vodka:
    1 (750ml) bottle vodka
    2 large rosemary sprigs
    For the cocktail:
    1 1/2 ounces rosemary-infused vodka
    1/2 ounce simple syrup
    1/2 ounce fresh ruby red g****fruit juice
    1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
    Rosemary sprig, for serving

PREPARATION
    For the rosemary-infused vodka:
    Place rosemary sprigs in a 1-qt. resealable glass jar and pour in vodka (reserving bottle). Let sit at room temperature for 24 hours. Taste, and if desired rosemary flavor is present, remove the rosemary sprigs and pour back into vodka bottle, or infuse for an additional 24 hours if more flavor is desired.
    For the cocktail:
    In a cocktail shaker, combine rosemary-infused vodka, simple syrup, g****fruit juice, and lemon juice. Add ice and shake. Strain into an ice-filled rock glass and garnish with rosemary spring.

Enjoy and change your clocks.

Price out new equipment we are almost at a million for each big piece of equipment now. Ah farming good times.

The USA has Sleepy Joe and my god the man shouldn't have been elected to the highest office in the land. Watch a news conference or anything he is done it was time to be in a home and enjoy his last few years. Oh, wait we elected skippy a snowboard instructor who was fired from most jobs and never completed anything he started. Well, he is sure working at completing the end of Canada with his spending.

Anyway have a safe weekend and enjoy the snow melting that will take place. For some get a hoe out and make water run it's fun.

Oh here is a little something I forgot we can now have up to 10 people in our combined household family. I smell freedom soon.

Oh and a church can have up to 150 socially spaced out.

Now chuck he is something for you see you complained that I post lots well if all would have followed my crop report and realized canola crop was smaller than they were saying. Plus listening to me say the stats can number was wrong.

Those individuals who believed me would now be selling Canola for 18.70 a bushel now that’s profit and this is marketing not cut and paste science.

Last post almost 4000 views.

Some stuff we say is correct. Some stuff makes for great farm decisions and Profit.

Have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Oh here is a little something I forgot we can now have up to 10 people in our combined household family. I smell freedom soon.

Oh and a church can have up to 150 socially spaced out.

Now chuck he is something for you see you complained that I post lots well if all would have followed my crop report and realized canola crop was smaller than they were saying. Plus listening to me say the stats can number was wrong.

Those individuals who believed me would now be selling Canola for 18.70 a bushel now that’s profit and this is marketing not cut and paste science.

Last post almost 4000 views.

Some stuff we say is correct. Some stuff makes for great farm decisions and Profit.

Have a great day
      But you are not on radio like Neil Townsend...he is back making pre"dick"tions....

Comment

Where is LIKE button? Or just me blocked?

Comment

Me too, blocked from like button.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

There was an update on the site this morning and was down for a while...

Comment

Like Iphone updates, always wreck something or RESET stuff!

Comment

Like button is gone for now

Comment

Mallee update.

Home Monday knee swollen like a Democrat ego. Still is sat morn here but strangely no pain.

Mother dear mother had another “mini” stroke about numbe 7 8 even 9 over last 3 years. In hospital for half a day tests inconclusive home again by evening rang last two nights I’m fine. Half way through 91st year. Handy living right next door to hospital though.

Almost off the hillbilly heroin only three tablets since Monday, and rightly or wrongly did a full days work yesterday or hobbled around.

I’m on two walking sticks had to go into nearby small town for some stuff with the boy and had to use disabled toilet, raised seat hand rails etc, now I know why they are so so important to disabled community. When I’m on the throne need hand rail one side and stick the other to hoist myself off.

Upwards to infinity and beyond

Edit said to doc how many more of these mini strokes can mother have his cryptic reply was ive been saying that since the third one. They’ve really got no idea and don’t mean that as a criticism just they can never find anything wrong out of the ordinary.

She just rang two minutes ago and said take it easy she said it’s a lovely cool day will potter around the garden, no point stopping her guys if she meets her maker in the garden so be it ive changed my tack I let her do what she wants when she wants within reason
                    Last edited by malleefarmer; Mar 12, 2021, 17:35.

Comment

Yup, let them be.
                      It's how we'll want it I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                        Mallee update.

Home Monday knee swollen like a Democrat ego. Still is sat morn here but strangely no pain.

Mother dear mother had another “mini” stroke about numbe 7 8 even 9 over last 3 years. In hospital for half a day tests inconclusive home again by evening rang last two nights I’m fine. Half way through 91st year. Handy living right next door to hospital though.

Almost off the hillbilly heroin only three tablets since Monday, and rightly or wrongly did a full days work yesterday or hobbled around.

I’m on two walking sticks had to go into nearby small town for some stuff with the boy and had to use disabled toilet, raised seat hand rails etc, now I know why they are so so important to disabled community. When I’m on the throne need hand rail one side and stick the other to hoist myself off.

Upwards to infinity and beyond

Edit said to doc how many more of these mini strokes can mother have his cryptic reply was ive been saying that since the third one. They’ve really got no idea and don’t mean that as a criticism just they can never find anything wrong out of the ordinary.

She just rang two minutes ago and said take it easy she said it’s a lovely cool day will potter around the garden, no point stopping her guys if she meets her maker in the garden so be it ive changed my tack I let her do what she wants when she wants within reason

​Like

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Yup, let them be.
                          It's how we'll want it I suppose.
                          Yup Like

Comment

Yep like.

Comment

Hey sask twittersphere in oz comments been made about how stupid it that farmers can’t be carbon credited or whatever for previous good farming practices. Was it in the producer?

Other comment good farmers bad farmers all equal now.

Interesting it mirrored some of your comments.

Hey I’m zillion miles away don’t know much about it but interesting showed up here today

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...