• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 Micheals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 Micheals

Very sad to see China wants to arrange a trial for those 2 guys. Feel real sorry for the families and them also. What a shame that our government hasn’t made a deal for there safe return. If our prime minister had a set he should have exchanged the China tech giant for the 2 Micheal’s after Biden shut down the pipeline. I would have had China bring them on a plane and had her in a car waiting on the tarmac. When they walked out safe then load her on the plane. Why help Biden when he doesn’t care about us.

Tragic indeed. Wrong place wrong time.
    I feel that when we travel we seem to forget it is not one world.

Comment

People always think their 'rights' extend beyond their country's borders. Cases like these always offer a wake up call. Unfortunately, most do not heed the message.

Comment

I sure would like to hear the whole story , it seems far fetched for china to just go grab 2 guys off the street and jail them.
        What were they really doing in china ,everyone seems to think they are innocent of (what ) one of them looks like a used car salesman that I personaly wouldn't like to deal with,just my opinion.
        What makes them worth the china doll to china ????

Comment

Why not just imprison some Chinese spys in this country and exchange them for the two Michael’s. There are lots of cpp spy’s all over

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
            I sure would like to hear the whole story , it seems far fetched for china to just go grab 2 guys off the street and jail them.
            What were they really doing in china ,everyone seems to think they are innocent of (what ) one of them looks like a used car salesman that I personaly wouldn't like to deal with,just my opinion.
            What makes them worth the china doll to china ????
            Actually they don't have to be worth the china doll to china. They have to be worth the china doll to Canada.

I have a friend who knows the father of one of these guys. I don't think he was doing anything untoward. You gotta realize in China humans are just pawns to be used for an end goal.

Grabbing two guys to make a point isn't far fetched. They grabbed two to up the ante.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
              Why not just imprison some Chinese spys in this country and exchange them for the two Michael’s. There are lots of cpp spy’s all over
              Two come to mind. Butts and Telford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Two come to mind. Butts and Telford.
                You nailed it!

Comment

Can anyone explain how an extradition treaty works? It seems to me that when you get hold of someone under that scenario that you detain them till other country sends someone to get them . Why a court case?

Comment

We’re in another stoush with China as of this week.

But got a brain fade just can’t think what there gonna ban now.

And there ban or partial ban on oz coal and iron ore has bit em on the bum.

There using second grade stuff and taking a fair whack of supplies, those who normally use it have to use oz product, demand for oz rising as is the price so there paying more for second grade stuff if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                      Can anyone explain how an extradition treaty works? It seems to me that when you get hold of someone under that scenario that you detain them till other country sends someone to get them . Why a court case?
                      Because the crime that was committed in the US is not a crime in Canada. If it was a simple universal charge like murder, Meng would have been released into FBI custody a long time ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...